The Masked Singer: Series 2

Here are my predictions for tonight

Sausage - Sheridan Smith
Robin - Aston Merrygold
Badger - Ne-Yo

WINNER - Sausage

Joel said one of the celebrities revealed tonight is a BIG STAR so I am assuming that is Ne-Yo. If it is him then WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? He was HUGE up until the last 5ish years, no?

Sheridan was singing on that BBC 1 Musicals show last weekend and it’s definitely not her.

I missed that. I think I have only heard her sing in Cilla (please forgive me Moopy) and know she does West End so assumed she would have the pipes. I didn’t think Joss had the range? Or does she sing in a put on voice?

Joel said one of the celebrities revealed tonight is a BIG STAR so I am assuming that is Ne-Yo. If it is him then WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? He was HUGE up until the last 5ish years, no?

He also said one of the 3 has not been mentioned much online. I'm still not convinced Badger is Ne-Yo

So badger definitely isn’t Ne-Yo after hearing him in the group performance.

X Factor used to get 17 million viewers easily, and now it would struggle to hit 5.

Ne-Yo has judged some dancing shows in the US.

I’m 5 mins behind so catching up when there’s an ad. Also Nicola needs to replace Rita permanently.

He certainly isn’t BADGER. Nancy is TROLLING. :evil:
I’m not trolling! Ben has been asked about it several times and hasn’t denied it.

But you’re right, I’d quite like a RIDER from Ben

Oh I only came in here for hot Ben shepherd chat

You won’t find it in here.

GL422319.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom