The Great

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him

This looks fun, you can tell it’s the same writer as The Favourite but I don’t mind cause that I loved it.

I'm watching at UK C4 pace but HUZZAH this has been highly entertaining thus far. Nicholas Hoult is obviously having a scream but also loving Catherine's servant.

I do kind of wonder how it will go over the length of the series but all good up to now.

I'm watching at UK C4 pace but HUZZAH this has been highly entertaining thus far. Nicholas Hoult is obviously having a scream but also loving Catherine's servant.

I do kind of wonder how it will go over the length of the series but all good up to now.

Yeah same here. I'm really enjoying it so far.

Elle Fanning and Nicholas Hoult are both great in it.

Samesies too. Looking forward to it picking up and Cath KICKING SOME ARSE :disco: (and also hopefully getting a proper shag)

This looks fun, you can tell it’s the same writer as The Favourite but I don’t mind cause that I loved it.

I didn't know this but I was thinking how similar it was in tone! Unsurprising.

Watched this a few months ago and it is proper amazing.
Hilarious, love the stroppy lady in waiting

Is it better than the mini series with Helen Mirren? I didn’t like that one much.

indeed! it's totally different but also totally better! huzzah!

up to episode 4. it feels like it's been doing a little less than in season one but i have actually howled a few times (the mother!).

10 catherine - so loveable and so annoying
10 peter - utter cunt
10 marial - queen
07 orlo
09 archie
08 velementov
10 elizabeth - queen
03 leo :)
08 george
06 grigor

am i missing someone don't say lady svenska*.*
omg i love this show

omg gillian anderson!

episode 5 was my favourite so far but this might top it.

So pleased this has returned to proper telly. Instantly my favourite thing again.

Gillian Anderson's EXIT :o

Fun as she was, also pleased that Catherine got to tell her to fuck off first.

:o I'm not quite caught up yet but LOVING IT :disco: Julian Barratt talking about inserting things into the royal cunt was a particular highlight

:o I'm not quite caught up yet but LOVING IT :disco: Julian Barratt talking about inserting things into the royal cunt was a particular highlight

Oops, sorry. But yes, Julian Barratt makes the very most of his screen time.

That's a SHOCKER :o

I thought it was a proper hit. Or at least enough of one to have got a 'third and final season' announcement ahead of this recent run

It bloody better :angry:

I just wondered as the last season seemed to be shown progressively later each week. I suppose if necessary I could do a trial of Lionsgate and then cancel, I don't think there is much else worth watching on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom