The Celebrity Circle

I'm not watching because I hate one of the people from the last series so much in real life that it's put me off the show forever, but what was harrowing?

Baga Chipz got her gunny out :(

Hello my fellow whores. I am watching but am behind to skip the blasted adverts.

I really like Kaye Adams. I know she is a Loose Woman but she is one of the better ones.

OMG! I LOVE this show. I feel INVIGORATED with some half decent trash reality that back on the box. :disco:

I'm a bit behind but Lady Leshurr's gender emoji obsession is highly annoying and I almost pity TOWIE guy being stuck with him from Chelsea, who is much too much.

The reveals are such a highlight. No cliffhanger tonight, which they do so well.

It's fucking amazing.

I'd say the civilian one was better because none of them know each other.
I’m not sure how the cat-fishing would work with non celebrities. Unless they all have to pretend to be someone completely different in age/race/gender?

I’m not sure how the cat-fishing would work with non celebrities. Unless they all have to pretend to be someone completely different in age/race/gender?
There was a guy last year who pretended to be a young mum. Very convincing and actually fucking weird, yet compelling.

Pleasantly surprised that Denise was saved.

Duncan keen to have drinkies with Gemma, and taking the large goblet with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom