The Anime Lounge

The little cat thing is called Anna! Her special power is STORAGE, which means she can store multiple items inside her body, including…

Her little boy owner’s Mother’s CORPSE :D

A couple of nights ago I went to a screening of Tokyo Godfathers, a 2003 film by the late great Satoshi Kon (of Perfect Blue/Millennium Actress fame) and it was a marvellous festive watch I'll probably be putting on my Christmas film list every year from now on:

I was particularly taken with them having a very well-written take on a trans character, particularly for the time - some characters are rude to her about it, but she's unshakeably confident in who she is and it's quite lovely :disco:

Quite enjoying My Daemon on Netflix right now which is essentially a very DARK-SIDED Pokémon, if Pokémon were nuclear mutants and could kill people.

Just started this and I'm already obsessed.

That evil nun having her skin made invisible :disco:

And now I've just started the last episode.

The little girl getting INCINERATED as the opening shot

:D:disco::D:disco::D

Yes I do enjoy how WICKED it all becomes!

I also enjoy the theory I saw on Reddit that the whole thing is basically a Pokémon prequel.

Special shoutout to

The MEWTWO character entering and re-animating the Mother’s CADAVER!

Yes I do enjoy how WICKED it all becomes!

I also enjoy the theory I saw on Reddit that the whole thing is basically a Pokémon prequel.
That makes a lot of sense actually, and I'm immediately adopting it as truth.

And yes, it did go a bit Pokémon The First Movie at the end, with more blood and guts obvs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom