Sunday LIVES for the SNOW

I didn’t know about a documentary? I LOVE Freddie. Such an exceptional talent that I don’t think will ever be repeated.

It's called Freddie Mercury: The Final Act and it's about his last days, HIV and AIDS at that time and the tribute concert. I can only describe it as a beautiful piece of film and a worthy tribute. It's on iPlayer if you want to watch it.

It's called Freddie Mercury: The Final Act and it's about his last days, HIV and AIDS at that time and the tribute concert. I can only describe it as a beautiful piece of film and a worthy tribute. It's on iPlayer if you want to watch it.

Sounds like I will need a box of tissues beside me to watch. It also sounds like perfect Sunday night television, so I am off to download it now.

Just back from visiting the niece and nephew. Nephew bouncy, excited, happy. Niece sulking, grumpy...only cheered up when she wanted to show me her wobbly tooth - that got her off the blocks and before long we were "playing bass" with ever-lengthening strings of silly putty.

Good for the soul, so they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom