Strictly 2022

Shirley embracing her villain role tonight. Good to see Hamza get critiqued as the others do.

Well that was pretty wonderful from Molly. Not something you would want to be up against in the dance off.

Molly won this week for me. No ties on the leaderboard, does that make Fleur vs Molly a little less likely?

I just did two votes for Molly and one for Helen. Hamza is safe. Will might be in trouble and I didn’t think a Fleur quite brought it this week.

Two for Molly and one for Fleur for me. I would be quite satisfied with Fleur knocking out Will in the dance off.

Will should go for that Kevin and Perry Go Large rubbish. I hope seething Shirley simply throws one of those demonstration shoes at them.

PHEW! I really thought Shirl was going to send Fleur packing for a second.

Nancy out in the semi again. She was gutted.

On another note, the noise that Carlos made when he and Molly were announced as through :D

Oh thank god, I was one Fleur over the cuckoo's nest there. I swear Anton leaves it to Shirley simply to keep his fanbase on board with him.

Three Couple's Choice dances selected by the finalists (unsurprisingly no Grange Hill for Molly and Carlos).

Fleur and Vito said tonight on ITT they are doing an Argentine Tango-based showdance, with elements of Paso and Rhumba. I like the sound of that.

I watched and voted for Fleur. They were all mostly equal but she had the best night. I wasn’t all that impressed by the show dances from the other three.

Why oh why did I think it was a good idea to look on wikipedia to see what island Hamza was living on?

Oh well, still watching. Never Gonna Not Dance Again sounded brilliant - I may have to look up if there were any similar remixes of the Pink original.

I watched and voted for Fleur. They were all mostly equal but she had the best night. I wasn’t all that impressed by the show dances from the other three.

Fleur definitely took the first couple of rounds, and the last dances were fairly even. I was a bit miffed that Craig didn't get out his ten paddle for Molly's Rhumba as I thought it was gorgeous and one of the best dances of the night. Both Fleur and Helen's CC were improved by not having other distracting bodies on the floor.

After the way the final played out I did wonder if the audience vote was going to go to Helen rather than Hamza.

That was a WONDERFUL final, I thought. Fleur was the most deserving winner but due to the voting public being scum and there being no chance of that my best case scenario became a Hamza victory. I really thought it was going Helen's way as the night went on though, and after she did three good dances (with her couple's choice being a great way to end the series - a true moment) I'd not have begrudged that as much as I would have a few weeks back.

But hooray for Hamza and Jowita. It's nice how everyone could be happy for them

Last year's final got 12.205m, but that was with catch up included. This year will end up below that I'd have thought, but I expect it will pull back half of that deficit.

Gorka was usurped by Vito for me this year, but even so, please no.

I'd love to see Mark Ballas on Strictly as a pro, but that would probably add fuel to the Shirley is biased with her comments brigade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom