Strictly 2021

Ugo is apparently back for Saturday, though from their interview on ITT it sounds like they are training quite lightly (unsurprisingly).

On the contrary I think this dance allows him to take it easy. If they were throwing him under the bus he'd have got Jive or Charleston

Yes, Oti said she was able to tailor the Rumba routine around what he could do in terms of shaping and holding positions (or something like that).

It isn't in their interest to give him something that he can't do, have him injure himself more seriously training and have to pull out leaving them another couple short.

The run of dances that Adam Peaty is getting compared to the SOFTBALLS that others are being LOBBED is a bit :eyes:

I see the gays are going for another SEX-FREE ZONE this week. YAWN.

Dan's walking annoyed me even before he started dancing.

That was absolutely TERRIBLE but by GOD he is a fine figure of a man.

Katya certainly choreographed a lot of thrusting and gyrating. The jeans were something but they emphasised the sticky bits.

The Rumba was always going to be an awkward one for Sara. Think that may leave her in a difficult spot.

I agree with Craig in that it felt too mannered. I will be pissed off if she's in the firing line, though.

Wow that was FANATASTIC! What great freedom of movement he had.

I think he's one of those people who benefits from a bit more weight. He's a bit young Charles Hawtrey.

I just thought the exact same to myself. I wonder if he would look better if he was CHUBBY.

Those are an ugly pair of trousers on Tom.

It was his best dance and I suppose if Shirley gave Adam an 8 it had to to be a 9. I would rather that Tom didn't get too good though, there are other dancers that I don't want to get pushed out of the final.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom