STOP CRYING YOUR HEART OUT - KYLIE AND CHER

You know when they say it sounds too good to be true? It usually is. :(

Why are the charity song choices so blindingly uninspired and predictable?

It’s like they’re trying to appeal to the broadest base to make as much money as... oh.

but still. Crap choice.

Alexandra Burke turned down for being too much of a dick sadly :(

If homosexual DJs get the acapellas for remixing, please oh please give us the 2 headliners on their own, together. Prayers for this world, etc.

Oh FFS. UNLESS ITS A TITS OUT DISCO VERSION I couldn’t care less.

That photo on the bottom right looks like she's tumbled out of a wheelchair and she's trying to make it to the phone.
calling the record label with a new idea for a deluxe vinyl picture disc and signed cassette BUNDLE to bleed the fans dry with her dying breath no doubt :(

Sorry Cher and Kylie, but this is one of the worst rackets I've ever heard in my life.

it's absolutely fucking dreadful :D

I'm actually AGOG!

it's certainly no Stand Up For Cancer :D

WHY are they literally singing one line at a time and then moving onto somebody with a VASTLY different voice immediately? It's basically a ONE-WAY WHIPLASH CAROUSEL TO HELL.

Only Cher, Kylie and Ava Max sound good.

I always forget that MIss Leo did a version of this and my God it really is STUNNING

*plays on repeat for the next two hours*

*ends up crying on the floor*

Mind you I like the original as well but I then I do quite like Oasis. I threw away my Guide To Defining Your Music Tastes If You're A Bummer when I had that strange turn some years ago and thought I might be turning bisexual

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom