RuPaul’s Big Mother (NETFLIX RUMOUR)

Nancy

Don't phone, it's just for fun!
Something BIG is coming to NETFLIX

According to sources in the know a 4 week long Drag version of the hit reality show BIG BROTHER is coming to the streaming channel fronted by none other than Rupaul Herself

RUPAULS BIG MOTHER will see 10 Franchise Favourite Queens holed up together in a luxury house with 70 Cameras, 120 microphones and a Whole host of Dragtacular challenges

The 10 contestants will eat, sleep and breath Drag as they compete for $150 000 grand prize by evicting their fellow queens

Challenges are set to include Makeovers, Assault Courses, endurance tests and Lip Syncing for the their supper

Early names linked to the format include Adore Delano, Ginger Minj, Kennedy Davenport, Alyssa Edwards, Katya, Manila Luzon, Thorgy Thor, Tammie Brown, Willam Belli and Heidi N Closet

It is said to be one of the first formats for NETFLIX new Live content and you will be able to watch the queens 24/7, 7 days a week with Multi camera functionality

It sounds pretty fake but who knows

It sounds pretty fake but who knows

If Ru is only popping up for short or pre-recorded appearances then I guess I could imagine it - but 4 weeks off for the promise of maybe getting 150k, I’m not sure. And Willam?!

Shutterstock_602361i.jpg

I'd have thought Endemol(/Banijay now apparently) would have the rights to that name and other variants. Sounds fun though!

Last edited:
Also, the mere suggestion that Ru would have anything to with with Willam ever again... well...

Willam's account of their last interaction (speaking about Mathu Anderson, Ru's former make-up artist):

Willam revealed that she and RuPaul allegedly had an explosive argument in the street last week.

“God bless, she lives her life, I live mine. We don’t interact much, although I did yell at her in the street last week,” she told David.

We have a mutual friend. Well, he’s my friend. I don’t know that he’s her friend anymore. He is not well right now. He’s been asking to see her and she hasn’t gone to see him.”

Willam continued: “She took care of him for years. He’s one of those people that, um, has flown very high and he’s had his problems.

“He hasn’t been a saint. They had a bad experience on set together and he was removed from the show.

“I was deeply offended by that because in the 90s gay men were pretty much erased from the arts because AIDS wiped us out.

“It’s tragic. I saw this as another erasure of a gay man’s contribution to the arts, who’s my friend.

“I think I took a shine to him because he liked me and he saw creativity in me. He knew working with me pissed off “Ru-co” and World of Wonder.”

RuPaul then allegedly backed up her car, and said to Willam, ‘How fucking dare you’, to which she replied: “You know what? I saw him yesterday, bought him a milkshake.”

“I said: “I know he wasn’t an angel, and I know. I know that you’re paying for him now,” because she’s paying for the care, World of Wonder’s taking care of him.

“But he’d actually like see you, show some face.” She said ‘Fuck you’. I said “Fuck you too bitch.”’

Willam's account of their last interaction (speaking about Mathu Anderson, Ru's former make-up artist):

Willam revealed that she and RuPaul allegedly had an explosive argument in the street last week.

“God bless, she lives her life, I live mine. We don’t interact much, although I did yell at her in the street last week,” she told David.

We have a mutual friend. Well, he’s my friend. I don’t know that he’s her friend anymore. He is not well right now. He’s been asking to see her and she hasn’t gone to see him.”

Willam continued: “She took care of him for years. He’s one of those people that, um, has flown very high and he’s had his problems.

“He hasn’t been a saint. They had a bad experience on set together and he was removed from the show.

“I was deeply offended by that because in the 90s gay men were pretty much erased from the arts because AIDS wiped us out.

“It’s tragic. I saw this as another erasure of a gay man’s contribution to the arts, who’s my friend.

“I think I took a shine to him because he liked me and he saw creativity in me. He knew working with me pissed off “Ru-co” and World of Wonder.”

RuPaul then allegedly backed up her car, and said to Willam, ‘How fucking dare you’, to which she replied: “You know what? I saw him yesterday, bought him a milkshake.”

“I said: “I know he wasn’t an angel, and I know. I know that you’re paying for him now,” because she’s paying for the care, World of Wonder’s taking care of him.

“But he’d actually like see you, show some face.” She said ‘Fuck you’. I said “Fuck you too bitch.”’
Yes, it looks Willam is definitely in, in this very likely to happen reality.

I really dislike Willam.

I must put together my wishlist of contestants for this sure to happen luxury show :disco:

*doesn’t, ever*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom