RPDR S16 E7: The Sound of Rusic

Rowan Tree 🌳

maybe this time i'll win :)
I get a little annoyed when they don't sing in the Rusicals, but I thought it was good overall.

Bless Plasma. Dawn is really every horrible gay who has ever rolled their eyes and told me to stop singing. Whilst she wears elf ears.

I think Sapphira is really pulling ahead, even if she didn't win. Then it still feels like Nymphia, Plain, Q and Plasma are going to be battling it out for a spot in the finale.

Sapphira's lip sync was great. Megami took it well in the end and I felt sad for her when Michelle was criticising her lack of diverse facial expressions, because I think that may just be botox.

It was one of the better Rusicals, but it really underlined that there's a clear top four emerging. Everyone else was in filler mode, and there were obviously only a handful of roles with any meat on them so it didn't feel entirely fair.

Regardless, Megami isn't a massive loss. Nice girl but fairly bland.

Really good episode. That was one of the strongest rusicals in the show's history tbh.

Plasma was light years ahead of the rest and deserved the win BY DEFAULT. Her role could've EASILY weighed the whole thing down if it had been given to the wrong person. And I don't think any of the other queens could've come close to her precision and energy if they had received that role.

They literally edited 100% of Nymphia's dialogue OUT of the episode :D But I get it, the bitch is a guaranteed finalist, if not the winner. It's nice when they distribute the airtime.

Xunami and Morphine literally just coasting. Making that Nina Bonina Brown reference is literally the ONLY entertaining thing Morphine has done all season. And Xunami is as 7/10 as they come.

Poor Megami, but Michelle was definitely right. She has Resting Stank Face.

Last edited:
The best rusical in ages (admittedly not a high bar). Mostly gagged to see that Plain Jane is apparently doing Serbian gay icon Jelena Karleuša for Snatch Game :disco:

They literally edited 100% of Nymphia's dialogue OUT of the episode :D But I get it, the bitch is a guaranteed finalist, if not the winner. It's nice when they distribute the airtime.

Yes I thought that was almost strange, she barely said anything this episode, but I agree that she’s the clear front runner so far.

Plasma was magnificent and really deserved that win. I’m glad the judges took the right decision and didn’t award someone less deserving just for some little useless drama.

How is Nymphia the clear front runner so far? She’s behind Sapphira for sure and arguably Plasma with two wins. I don’t see it- for me she’s been fading into the background the last couple of weeks.

I enjoyed the Rusical but then I usually do. Plasma deserved the win, but it must be said the roles were so unevenly distributed it was insane. Megami never stood a chance, she seemed to just have one line.

How the fuck Mya is still here I don’t know. Absolutely out of her depth and even that lip sync she was lucky that Megami just thought gurning was enough.

I thought Mya’s lipsync was a really solid effort and did something with the journey of the song whilst Megan staying in first gear.

Still, absolutely put her depth and stayed far too long irregardless.

Plane is the best thing about this cast, love her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom