RPDR S16 E5: Girl Groups

Aww. Sad @ eliminated queen. I love her and she definitely isn't the worst. Just crunchy af :D

Q's dancing. :D

I can't fathom anything more terrifying than the choreography challenge.

It still feels like Nymphia vs Sapphira but the competition is definitely opening up. Plasma is so very very gay.

Amanda is intense and annoying, but the way this show loves to humiliate some of its contestants is so predictable and boring.

Amanda won that lip sync easily, but clearly they'd already decided they were done with her. Shame, her looks were pretty ropey but I was enjoying her as a personality, and I resent evil Jane winning their little internal feud so quickly.

It’s such a shame to lose an interesting queen like Amanda when the deadwood that is the winning girl group (minus Nymphia) is still here.

I liked Amanda and think she probably did better in the lipsync, but what should have been a strong week for her was brought down by her appearance (that wig in the face, specifically), and I don't think it would have been justifiable to put anyone else in the bottom. People bring up Jinkx and Heidi, but they were always able to rise above the aesthetic deficiencies and do well in the challenges.

Also Icona Pop were a bit of a random choice for guest judges. Who next - the Ting Tings?

What a BIZARRE set of results/ episodes.

Firstly, no fucking way was Amanda in the bottom two, they put the three obviously overall worse queens in the same group AND THEN GAVE THEM THE FUCKING WIN AND JUDGED THEM AS A GROUP. I also think questioning how Amanda’s costume didn’t suggest pussycat wig was rich considering some of the others that got praise.

Also, Amanda won that lip sync and was bringing the drama.

I smell GOOPERY.

The Untucked was quite good. Amanda comes off soooo sweet. For a 3rd girl out, she got a pretty superb edit. Plane was right though, her drag is crunchy af.

If there's gonna be a returning queen episode, she BETTER be it. #CrunchyQueen

I'm kinda disappointed that Amanda's exit line wasn't "This Meating...has been adjourned"

amanda-tori.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom