RPDR S16 E13 Booked & Blessed

KindaCool

Basic bopz plz
Mostly a disposable episode. The runways were mildly interesting and we DID get a Top 3. When was the last time the show had that? Season 7?

I feel like a Nymphia win is suddenly back on the cards and I do hope it comes to pass.

IMG_7337.jpeg
The yaasification

Yeah this is a pretty solid Top 3

I’m hoping for a Sapphira win but I would take any of them

Recent US seasons have really dragged but somehow with this one, despite it being the same length, I'll be sad to see it end

What I’ve really enjoyed this season is that the producer-driven shenanigans, while obviously still present, feel a lot more subtle than they have in a while.

There’s no insufferable Kandy Muse type obviously being dragged to the finish line despite being totally out of their depth.

I guess Jane would play that role as the biggest personality, but she’s also legitimately obviously one of the best, so it still feels like something resembling a fair competition.

I feel like this season had a lot more heart than we have seen in quite a few years on the US version so it didn’t need a lot of puppetry to keep it interesting. Theres always produced bits but it didn’t feel like it overshadowed the show like it normally does.

I liked that we got a high stakes episode at the end with an actual challenge. Made a nice change. And it kind of exposed Jane and Q.

I like that, between this and UK vs the World, they're trying to make the end of seasons a little more interesting and less momentum killing. The reunions having extra additions is good too.

That Plane lip sync was astonishing
Astonishingly good? Right

I would be happy with any of them as winners but I’m rooting for Plain.

I don’t think any of them particularly excelled in the challenge but it was a slightly strange challenge in trying to make us believe they’ve written a book. Runways were all stellar though so…

That lip sync was weird in that it cut the choruses out of the song until the end…

Still rooting for a Sapphira win. Obviously Ru’s favourite too.

This has quite obviously been the most fabulous season in AEONS. I've loved all the design challenges and (most of) the queens have been highly engaging

I even splashed out on a WOW Presents Plus subscription which as we all know is VERY VERY DEAR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom