RPDR S16 E03: The Mother of All Balls

VoR

Take it or leave it
Middling episode, too many looks to really take in, as is always the case when they do the ball this early, but some definite standouts. I loved the fairytale round, that's the kind of whimsical and creative drag we don't see enough of on the show. Saphira's pumpkin look was magnificent, and obviously Nymphia's tie creation was beautifully done.

Wouldn't have predicted that girl to be the first out, but the final look really was just sad, and her lip sync seemed quite defeated.

Also after watching Untucked I'm officially anti Plane Jane. It's just giving try hard. She thinks she's doing Bianca, but with none of the wit, wisdom or empathy.

Quite difficult to try and judge 42 looks shown in such quick succession, but the pumpkin one was definitely a stand out. Also mildly surprised by how many American nursery rhymes I've never heard of (The Man & The Maid doesn't sound especially child-friendly :D)

Sad to see that queen go, she seemed lovely and had more to show. Much more than Geniva.

Yeah Plane just gave us when Gia was trying to come for Farah, only Gia is funnier and cuntier too. Punching down is no fun.

Reactions: VoR
Really can't stand Plane. It's all so manufactured. She's going for cunt but it's giving can't.

Nymphia's tie look is in the Top 5 runway looks of all time. To think what she made from scratch in the workroom outdid what everyone else BROUGHT FROM HOME. You just can't beat a runway lewks queen.

Early balls are a pain but it felt a lot better than the last few. The top three were all very deserving and nobody was horrific. It's a good cast.

Oh I don't mind an EARLY BALL. I'm a runway stan all the way so the more lewks the better.

Also ranking Saphira over Dawn was lame. Dawn's creativity and expertise were superior.

Y'all. Plane in this Untucked episode is straight up cringe. The way she came for Amanda was so forced. She's SHOWING OUT so hard for a villain edit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom