RPDR S16 E02: PPS

VoR

Take it or leave it
Good episode, but the talents felt a little bit of a downgrade from episode one.

Plain Jane clearly going to be a main character, but I found her excessive cattiness a bit grating and obviously put on. I was also very distracted by her DeDeLicious-esque mismatched breastplate/neckline situation on the runway.

I don't think the cosplay queen is going to last very long. The runway look was gorgeous but totally missed the brief, and the 'talent' was just bewildering.

The young one seems like she thinks she's giving Jinkx Monsoon, but the reality was more Blair St. Clair. Nice enough, though.

Surprised Nymphia Wind wasn't top two, although she did seem to fumble slightly at the end of her talent, and it's possible Plain Jane tanking her did her in I guess. She seems delightful, either way!

Is this just me showing my age, or did at least a couple of the queens have NO IDEA who Becky G was when she walked in? :D

I thought this group was so much better and interesting than the last one. In fact I enjoyed this episode more than any other for months.

The 🍌 is everything and Plain Jane’s fake cuntiness was fun.

I don’t know how Geniva made it to the top 2 but it didn’t matter because that nip slip ate the whole lip sync.

Plane Jain was annoying. OOOH I’m going to be a bitch! We’ve seen that how many times already? I’d rather you just be a bitch without the announcement. Go home, I’m not gagging. Her talent show was basically just the boobs :rolleyes:

I had no idea who Becky G was (imagine getting a visit from her when the others had Charlize Theron) but I recognised that singing in the shower song.

Loved this group!

Love Nymphia. Want to stop seeing Jan and Rosé when I watch Plasma but struggling. And Plain Jane is fab.

I didn’t get Jan (or Rosé) from Plasma at all. Don’t ruin her for me! She’s so cute out of drag

Undecided about Plain Jane. She gives me poor man's Jimbo. The first team was stronger. I can't wait for the two teams to be united.
Stanning Nymphia and Plasma.

Poor LePaige. Not a lick of TV presence.

Also, I have the red cyber jacket that Megami is wearing in the workroom! I love that brand.

Plane Jain was annoying. OOOH I’m going to be a bitch! We’ve seen that how many times already? I’d rather you just be a bitch without the announcement. Go home, I’m not gagging. Her talent show was basically just the boobs :rolleyes:
I agree with all of this.

The only funny thing she said was "But is she giving us anything worth protecting?" about Megami's 'activism' borefest.

I didn’t get Jan (or Rosé) from Plasma at all. Don’t ruin her for me! She’s so cute out of drag
I think it's that she's musical theatre and new york and has calculated everything in her head and did five things in a two minute talent show.

But I loved Jan in her second season when the evil came out so who knows.

Isn’t Plane Jane obviously a Bianca? Total cunt on the surface with a heart of gold and all done with a laugh? I thought that seemed clear to me.

Anyway, enjoyed the episode, some good queens here- really liked Jane, Plasma and Nymphia. The rest seem likely to be fodder, but I guess we’ll see.

Out of drag Plain Jane gives me Rose vibes (and I’m here for that). Nymphia was fabulous but I hope the banana thing doesn’t turn into a Brown Cow thing, although I think that ship has already sailed. And sunk. I also like Plasma, and yes she’s giving Jan.

No clue on Becky G either 🤷‍♂️

Imagine having Charlize one week and poor old Becky G if you’re saddled with the other half. It was like the Gaga year (or was it Christina?). The other judge was just mediocre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom