Robbie Williams - Can't Stop Christmas (C*VID-themed QAnon Christmas Anthem)

who wanted this

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This has my full support! and the last one had my partial support

Jesus Christ on a bike

I’m more and more convinced that 2020 is a dream. Life just cannot be this surreal.

Should this be in Pop Toilet? Please move if so

IDEALLY

Will there be lyrics about not kissing paedophiles under the mistletoe and warnings to toddlers to keep their pants and bras on when paedo Santa makes his presence known in the chimney AS ‘T WERE?

LOTS of thumbs up on the YouTube there. I think it'll be popular with the SiLeNt mAjOritY tbh

Basically Facebook

Reactions: GNL
LOTS of thumbs up on the YouTube there. I think it'll be popular with the SiLeNt mAjOrItY tbh
Oh they’ll totally do an Ellie Goulding River thing by putting it on the Spotify/Apple/Amazon playlists for extra streams.

I mean at least the Covid anthems we’ve had this year (Say Something) have been INADVERTENT and not calculated bullshit like this.

I had no opinions on RW either way but now I think he’s a CUNT. He is probably an anti-vaxer too.

LOTS of thumbs up on the YouTube there. I think it'll be popular with the SiLeNt mAjOritY tbh

Basically Facebook

facebook really is the new Daily Fail Readers isn’t it

I can see this as part of a new viral SAVE ARE CHRISTMAS!!1111 campaign

Reactions: dUb
How is it QAnon BTW?
Well a slight stretch and I'm not listening again but he talks about "Will they let us do the Auld Lang Syne" and mentions 1984, etc.

For more please contact this commenter on the video:

Paula M1 hour ago
We are at war....its a spiritual one against the evil elite. We will win this ❣

Paula lives on the M1? Is that, that farm in the middle of a motorway or does she just end up in a lay-by?

This better not stop Oh Santa from having its moment

Reactions: dUb
Pretty ironic title considering this is so god-damn awful it actually COULD STOP CHRISTMAS.

I was retching inside by the third line with the candles as a background image and that's only 15 seconds into this mess.

I'm only here for Stoke House Mafia if it also gives us some Stoke House Wives in return.

I'm only here for Stoke House Mafia if it also gives us some Stoke House Wives in return.

We don't need to give TV execs another opportunity to foist Robbie Williams' wife on us.

I'd wait to hear Robbie's take on 'dance' first. I suspect you're probably safe.

He’s on Table Manners this week and not even Lennie and Jessie can make him palatable.

And he sounds stoned AF. Or maybe he’s been in LA too long. Or both. Who knows.

There's been a video out for a few days. Barely anyone is biting.

If this is dying on its arse, then I have a modicum of hope for this wretched nation. Ambulance chasing bastard.

Reactions: Zu
If this is dying on its arse, then I have a modicum of hope for this wretched nation. Ambulance chasing bastard.

Hold your breath - he's performing very nicely on iTunes. There are still pockets of twattery to be found.

It's possible that the STOP FUCKING HATE have been promoting him. I won't be checking for confirmation.

Hold your breath - he's performing very nicely on iTunes. There are still pockets of twattery to be found.

I guess iTunes doesn't count for much these days. Fits the profile; his audience are going to be hangers-on from his peak who've lost the plot.

It surged on iTunes after being performed on the Jonathan Ross show at the weekend. But it's not in the Spotify top 200, so I don't expect it to make much of a chart impression.

Let's not forget the bestselling song in the UK last week (Live It Up by Mental As Anything - thanks to Scottish football fans) didn't feature AT ALL in the final chart, which I think was a first.

I imagine Robbie is picking up a few more streams and will chart, but not significantly well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom