POP!'s Top 150 ANTM Photos - YOU WANNA BE ON TOP?

Where can you watch ANTM these days without paying like THIRTY QUID for a season?

STARRING: BRITTANY "I SAID MEET ME ON COOPER STREET!" HATCH (CYCLE 8)

That JAWLINE! And she got eliminated this week! (See linked video above to see why).

The-Girl-Who-Blames-The-Taxi-Driver-At-the-photo-shoot-the-girls-must-work-a-swimsuit-in-two-ways-Ty.jpg

Is Hulu one of the ones you can get as a paid extra for Prime in the UK? May be worth a trial subscription if so.

Is Hulu one of the ones you can get as a paid extra for Prime in the UK? May be worth a trial subscription if so.
I have separate subscriptions in the US for them, but Hulu trial is probably the way to go. They have Cycles 1-22 (before it switched to VH1). They are also somewhere for free on the internet but you will be subjected to a million ads and malware.

Elina's photo at #11 bothers me. It's meant to be a bikini shoot but for some reason they zoomed in to her face and cut the bikini out.bits gorgeous but there were quite a few better that week. A strong week for all of them (and I'm glad to see so many in this countdown(

I don’t think we can get Hulu in the UK at all without a VPN or whatever, can we. On amazon the only choice is to buy it digitally.

Not feeling any of the top five so far to any great extent.

Where can you watch ANTM these days without paying like THIRTY QUID for a season?

People upload full seasons to YouTube every now and then (they show up in my recommendations). I rewatched cycles 7 and 11 this way.

People upload full seasons to YouTube every now and then (they show up in my recommendations). I rewatched cycles 7 and 11 this way.
Yes this too, although they seem to be taken down within a week or so each time.

I've struggled with YouTube. And I want to make sure the whole season is there before I commit.

I wonder if any of the random channels I hardly ever watch on Sky use it as schedule filler? I ought to check.

Also check maybe CBS All Access has them. It looks like they have them in Canada but I’m not subscriber so I can’t see which seasons.

I don’t think I agree with any of these pics in the top 10, there were better photos further down the list.

I’d want to watch too, but Hulu isn’t available here either.

I think Cycle 17 with Brittani, Molly and Alexandria is my fave season overall. The cast was stacked and a very entertaining reality tv watch. The photoshoots were some of the best, and most high fashion of all cycles too :disco:

Brittani was briefly quite successful as a model I think but gave it up. She went for an androgynous look and signed to a good agency a few years after her win.

I think Cycle 17 with Brittani, Molly and Alexandria is my fave season overall. The cast was stacked and a very entertaining reality tv watch. The photoshoots were some of the best, and most high fashion of all cycles too :disco:

Brittani was briefly quite successful as a model I think but gave it up. She went for an androgynous look and signed to a good agency a few years after her win.
Agree with all of this. They purposefully went high fashion and it showed. Really strong cast.

I remember Brittani changed her name to Autumn and took some fantastic photos. She also lost some weight, which as much as I hate to say it, really made her look like a proper working model. I think she gave it up simply because her heart wasn't in it, so fair enough. Strange because I was rooting for Molly throughout the whole show but seeing Brittani working professionally proved she's one of the most modelesque girls the show's ever had

STARRING: YOANNA "I'M NOT FINISHED!" HOUSE (CYCLE 2)

The most iconic ANTM photo in history?

ANTM-Yoanna13-Massimo-Costoli.jpg

I mean I haven’t seen a Jade picture yet so I’m very close to naming this whole thing null and void.

WORST PHOTOS IN ANTM HISTORY: PART TWO

BETHANY "WHEN WILL THEY STOP LOOKING AT MY TITS AND LOOK AT MY TALENT" HARRISON (CYCLE 2)

The lip liner and big fake tits will never be a LOOK, even in 2004.

ANTM-Bethany06-Nigel-Barker.jpg

ANN "I'M GOING TO TELL TYRA HOW YOU ARE BULIMIC @Cassie" MARKLEY

I love Ann, although she is a bit problematic in 2020, but this picture is among the all-time worst. The face could not be any more lifeless and body is stiff as a board.

ANTM-Ann06-Sascha-Pflaeging.jpg

EUGINA WASHINGTON (CYCLE 7)

The-Girl-Who-Hates-Her-Hair-Eugena-Customer-Service-Representative-age-21-of-Palmdale-Calif-poses-in.jpg

SALEISHA STOWERS (CYCLE 9)

ANTM-Saleisha.jpg

KELLE JACOB (CYCLE 3)

Somehow this abomination did not land her in the bottom two that week. Watch the judges critique it here.

ANTM-Kelle.jpg

While I genuinely do not believe this could have been her "best shot" that week, this is an absolute disaster on every level and far, far, far worse that Lluvy's infamous "worst of all time" pic touted in Cycle 4. Poor Kelle. Quite nice tits, though.

EVERYONE READY FOR MY NUMBER ONE ANTM PHOTO OF ALL TIME?

*anticipating universal disappointment from my five loyal followers*

*DRUMROLL*

***1.***

***STARRING: RENEE ALWAY (CYCLE 8)***

Everyone had great shots that week* but this is the most ethereal sultry gem in ANTM history. She nailed the woman's versus men's magazine task at hand (see other her pic in my top ten). The back bend, the chemistry/eye contact between her and the male model, the dignified pose, is everything. If only she was not perpetually in prison these past ten years and we would have had so much more to love.

i7j8qpjrwnc51.jpg

*except Dionne

A great unexpected #1 but a very deserved one. You're right, everyone had fantastic pictures that week.

This thread has been great @POP! Loving the nostalgia and all really great pic(k)s. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom