Name a Mariah song you think is BAD

Also Touch My Body is an absolute TURD of a non-song. Terrible melody, terrible lyrics, terrible tinny production, probably the most overrated song of the noughties. It doesn’t do anything, it has no soul, no purpose, no creativity, and is so unbelievably BASIC for an artist who is generally anything BUT

So yeah THAT

IWTKWLI is a bit ropey but I love it

That WAIL over the keychange :disco:

Did we know it's the longest-running No. 1 in Brazilian chart history? :disco::disco::disco:

Also Touch My Body is an absolute TURD of a non-song. Terrible melody, terrible lyrics, terrible tinny production, probably the most overrated song of the noughties. It doesn’t do anything, it has no soul, no purpose, no creativity, and is so unbelievably BASIC for an artist who is generally anything BUT

So yeah THAT
Is it not just a BIT OF FUN :oi:

Did I Do That and Irresistible (West Side Connection) I find quite ANNOYING

Never Too Far
Stay In Love
Did I Do That?
Infinity
So Blessed
One More TRY
Through The Rain
Don't Forget About Us
You're Mine Eternal
Thirsty
Cry
Faded
Dedicated

funky thinking those two are bad is cute since she has some REALLY offensive stuff.

Last edited:
DEDICATED???

Mariah Carey Omg GIF

It would be a strong contender for a spot in my all-time Top 10 🥴

And what the fuck is One More Time? GET OUT :oi:

Heartbreak, Honey, I Still Believe, One Sweet Day and When You Believe

I don't really know her albums, so they're my least favourite of her singles.

nothing bad per se but some of her 90s ballads are unbearably treacly for me. Hero and When You Believe I really can't be doing with. the only BAD bad stuff is on Rainbow, here and there on Glitter/Charmbracelet, and the wet plinky plonky WBT retreads on E=MC2 and Memoirs.

So yeah THAT
This is so homophobic

There’s one on Rainbow where she literally just shrieks in a dog whistle? Is it ‘Petals’?

Truly one of the worst things I’ve heard in my life, and I listen to a lot of shit.

I won’t tolerate any negativity towards Did I Do That!

Bliss on the other hand is unlistenable and is the only bad track on Rainbow.

I dislike almost everything that was released after Charmbraclet except for that elusive era between Triumphant and Be Mine.

omg that might be my favorite dance remix she has ever done :disco:

LIES! It's the Morales mix of Say Something or My All.

Omg yes, I Don’t is probably the most pointless thing she’s ever done. So nothingy I forgot all about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom