Moonlighting appreciation thread

Eddie

User
Having bid a recent goodbye to one TV show of my childhood, it got me thinking about others I enjoyed around the same time - many of them American. So along with Knight Rider, The A-Team, Manimal, Airwolf, V (1984), TNG and Street Hawk another of my all time favourites was the dramady that was Moonlighting.

Was anyone else a fan? I know Cybil Shepherd isn't considered a moopy fave but I loved her in this.

Though Miss DiPesto might be my favourite character from the show.

Anyway it was well known that Bruce Willis and Cybil did not really get on at allduring the making (though you genuinely couldn't tell) but they clearly appear to have made up based on the fact that she participated in his roast a few years ago:

Last edited:
I love Cybil. Her Martha Stewart TV films were fabulous.

Moonlighting was a bit before my time though. Her sitcom on the other hand was absolutely essential viewing for me.

How old are you sorb?

We got it a couple of years later than the original American transmission so it would have been late 80s.

How old are you sorb?

We got it a couple of years later than the original American transmission so it would have been late 80s.

Oh I'm old. 38. I think I just missed it in terms of being old enough to want to watch things like it. My mum enjoyed it, I know that much.

It was on fairly late in the evening. I have no idea how my brother and I got away with watching it (same with V The Series).

That reminds me of me and my sister staying up to watch Prisoner Cell Block H during the Summer holidays at god knows what time in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom