Monday wants to know what you want in a guy

Sheena

ROMANCE
I'm still BUZZING from the Cool Rider musical last night but actually RUNNING ON FUMES after what has been a quite wonderful weekend.

Weather wise, it's mega wind and rain again. AS IT EVER WAS :(

I'm a bit bleh this morning. I'm shifting teams in a few weeks and the nature of my job means that I need a couple of weeks to try and tie up the loose ends so that is what I'm doing. This basically means dealing with all the liars, miscreants, slugabeds and arseholes who go on the back burner. So I'm going to be an absolute JOY until the beginning of May, I reckon.

That's odd, I went down with a stomach thing at the end of last week. Turned out to be short lived but I just assumed it was another bout of my occasional anxiety-induced stomach problems.

I’m currently reading through an email chain where colleagues are talking about POSH COFFEE.

Back at school. The behaviour is very first day of term, although I have a year 9 bottom set coming up. Eek.

I was meant to work from home today as work shifted me off to the ARSE END of Sweden for most of last week and I’m KNACKERED but my laptop HAS DIED so I’ve had to go in when I should be on the sofa in my PANTS.

I need a SWEDISH INTERPRETER in about half an hour and I can't find one.

FANCY A JOB as I'm guessing you're FLUENT now, LUCILLE?

DON'T get me started on that sketch when they she was so rubbish that Tate/ the sketchwriters didn't even know the difference between a TRANSLATOR (which is someone who handles written text) and an INTERPRETER (who does spoken).

BITCH.

Got to work and realised I’ve left my lunch in the fridge :MilesPanic:

If your schools are anything like ours they get an Inset day today and are back at school tomorrow.
Usually Easter break would start the week before Easter weekend, but for some reason this year it was the week following, so they benefitted from having Good Friday off this year too.

My Monday is OK. I have a hideous work related business trip this week although this does mean the week itself outside of the trip is fairly quiet. I’ll take it.

Usually Easter break would start the week before Easter weekend, but for some reason this year it was the week following, so they benefitted from having Good Friday off this year too.
When I was at school, if Easter fell early you’d always break up on the Thursday before Good Friday and then have the two weeks off after.

I’ve just been wished a HAPPY MONDAY in an email :goodgrief:
1990s music 90s GIF

We've just been evacuated from the building. Genuine fire alarm, not a drill. According to one of the fire marshalls, someone tried to make a baked potato and - and I'll quote directly here - "it went horribly wrong". :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom