Miley Cyrus - Midnight Sky + Plastic Hearts (the new masterpiece record!)

Jark

User
Miley's 7th album campaign is FINALLY kicking its tits back into gear after the false starts off last year with (the incredible) Mother's Daughter and Slide Away, and the abandoned EP trilogy.

the single is out next Friday 14th (same day as Levitating remix :disco:) and it sounds fucking excellent.

80s synthtastica! :disco: consider me (cautiously) PERCHED

This sounds great :disco:

The aborted era that never was seemed promising :(

it did, but there was loads of talk of Bad Karma being THE BIG SINGLE and then it leaked and was just OK and would've definitely flopped so I don't mind if they've gone back to square one. it was all so old I doubt Miley's heart would've been in it now anyway.

Apart from the RuPaul song it was a really strong EP and I loved the idea of the trilogy. Slide Away although not officially part of the trilogy was one of the top songs of 019 as well, so yes it's a shame the era never happened but looking forward to what's coming next.

Sounds majestic. I enjoyed plenty of that EP from last year so looking forward to this.

Miley is SO hit and miss, and I'm often surprised at how few genuine hits she has compared to her peers...however the intro to that sounds sensational :disco:

I hope the success of Nothing Breaks Like A Heart has been the inspiration behind this new material :disco:

I used to absolutely hate this woman, around the whole tits out era, everything about it screamed try hard to me, but I never felt like I was ever her audience. She’s been a lot more likeable on social media etc in the pAst couple of years and I’ve warmed to her, but I was not prepared for “Slide Away”, actually one of my favourite songs of 2019. I love it when artists can surprise you.

Slide Away is beautiful and superb.

I am here for Miley. I quite liked her sets at Radio 1 Big Weekend and Glasto too, I think she won quite a few people over with that

Miley is SO hit and miss

uh, i'd like to disagree!

10 See You Again
09 The Climb
08 Can't Be Tamed
09 We Can't Stop
10 Malibu
10 Mother's Daughter
10 Slide Away

hit after HIT after HIT AFTER HER, madam.

I've actually only just listened to that clip and OMG

Pop in 2020 is just fucking fabulous.

Adore You and Younger Now are the other two Miley songs I liked back in the days when I didn't like HER.

Dude, as if I'm not fucking awkward enough
I mean, you put me in these fucking situations
Where I look like a dumbass bitch
And I'm not a fucking dumbass bitch

:redface:

I tried listening to Younger Now (the album) last night and it was a bit drab. What are people's favorite tracks on it aside from the singles?

I tried listening to Younger Now (the album) last night and it was a bit drab. What are people's favorite tracks on it aside from the singles?
the only other good songs are Miss You So Much and particularly the marvellous Love Someone

the title track is SO GOOD! Such an unjust flop.

looks like she's gonna be serving for the gods AND the stars in this one

video out with the song Friday

blocked because of some fucking spat between Google and a local organization :argh:

maybe I should just sign up on a streaming service

I think this will be a huge multi week #1 (on the Jark Hot 99). It's HUGE and EPIC and also effortless.

God I do love Miley Cyrus.

Love this. She sounds so good but the best part is that instrumental bit in the intro and post chorus.

Also transfixed by her mouth in the video.

this didn't have to slap me harder than my abusive ex-boyfriend.

Well that is bloody sensational.

It sounds like it has been lifted directly from Tango In The Night

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom