Mighty Hoopla 2023

0945337D-639F-4D8B-8AF9-DBCE89E45409.jpeg

Wonder why that is. Wasn’t it two before this year as well?

It surely did well enough- it was packed.

Wonder why that is. Wasn’t it two before this year as well?

It surely did well enough- it was packed.
May they're headging their bets to see who they can book before announcing a "by demand" second date? (Prob for another £20 deposit as well).

I definitely want to go next year but I'll hold off for now. I don't think the tickets were exactly in short supply this year, despite it obviously doing really well.

Agnes to turn up and apologise please.

We’ll also have Rina, Tove x 2, Eternal and The Saturdays please

Two felt padded. Happy with one.

Also add Jade Thirwell to my line up desires, I reckon she’ll be ready by then

This is the first time it’s been a two day thing and it was presumably just because of the long weekend.

Early bird already sold out? Indeed, the first three tiers are.

WOW!

Obviously the early sellout is all because of homosexual Eternal reunion speculation

And RIGHTLY SO

I reckon they do literally about ten tickets each of the cheaper ones to create demand and get the coin in so they can start booking the artists

Reactions: GNL
Seems likely. There’s no way it’s selling out that quick!

Fingers crossed for Cleopatra headlining.

Seems likely. There’s no way it’s selling out that quick!
They always have an early release of tickets straight after the event. There are usually two (I think) further opportunities to get tickets. So yes, not actually fully sold out!

Amazing news! Although there's bound to be a considerable difference in uptake next year considering Friday isn't a bank holiday.

They'll get scores of excitable YAAAAASSSSS responses from people who ultimately won't be arsed booking it off work.

THIS. I don’t have the will, cash or energy for two days and hate having to choose between them.

I’ve already reserved a ticket for the Saturday next year so will be a bit fucked off if the Friday lineup ends up being the better one.

I wondered where those of us who already bought tickets stood should another day be retrospectively added? Do we have to pay again? Double? An add on? Or do we get both days for that original price?

Oh you’ll be paying love, they are happy to make a buck. It’ll be a completely different transaction I think, there was no discount this year for buying both days was there?

Oh you’ll be paying love, they are happy to make a buck. It’ll be a completely different transaction I think, there was no discount this year for buying both days was there?
No but they were sold together at the same time. I don’t know how much one day cost this year but a weekend was only 110

Anyone doing the BOGNOR WEEKENDER in JANUARY? I am

This year I brought a t-shirt with me with cock destroyers "Sunday" quote on it, forgetting it wouldn't make sense at all (and then worse it anyway). So might have to a two day ticket this time just so I can make it make sense :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom