Melodifestivalen 2021: Deltävling Four

Okay bitch fight outside the school gates at 3pm tomorrow then. Bring your mates but also like if you know any famous people try get them to come too. Don't bring a knife I want to be the one who brings a knife

Gabrielle POISED for FISTICUFFS.

155764245_1815020335327183_3557616766515894698_o.jpg

cwej i am not selling Centre Court tickets for this at £450 a pop on Ticketmaster for people to turn up and find out not only that the front row seats and stadium venue itself do not exist, but that the secret big name celebrity doing the meet and greet after is Gabrielle

Last edited:
Clara should get an award for personality of the year. She seems to be the happiest qualifier since Anton Ewald. Totally honest and never beats around the bush, instinctively putting down the entire Stockholm region.

During the press conference she broke down in tears and said it meant a lot to her after a fucking shit year. She also mentioned she had turned her life around not to be ruled by hatred anymore. Her decision to quit abusing drugs and alcohol helped her move forward.

Last edited:
Clara should get an award for personality of the year. She seems to be the happiest qualifier since Anton Ewald. Totally honest and never beats around the bush, instinctively putting down the entire Stockholm region.

During the press conference she broke down in tears and said it meant a lot to her after a fucking shit year. She also mentioned she had turned her life around not to be ruled by hatred anymore. Her decision to quit abusing drugs and alcohol helped her move forward.

her lyrics are beautiful. I’m going to seek out that press conference as I am now a massive Clara FAN

Just under 3 million viewers last night, down from 3.2 million from Heat 3, although still up a solid 250,000 from Heat Four 2020.

I've decided that this is the only metric of any relevance and therefore I am ready to comfortably predict that people's champion Charlotte Perrelli will win Melodifestivalen 2021.

I'm sorry to say the song and his nasal delivery and crap dancing are all growing on me

Reactions: RJN
He’s defo my second fave behind Dotter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom