Lindsay Lohan 2022 Comeback: PREGNANT!

WHEW there's only so much I can take: Bossy now on Spotify (noted and added to my playlists), and actual completed JARK RATE & Lindsay announcing Back To Me Remix set coming SOON.

discography rate incoming!

06 First
08 Nobody Til You
08 Symptoms of You
05 Speak
10 Over
07 Something I Never Had
06 Anything But Me
09 Disconnected
10 To Know Your Name
07 Very Last Moment In Time
09 Magnet
07 Rumors

08 Confessions of a Broken Heart
09 Black Hole
07 I Live For the Day
07 I Want You to Want Me
09 My Innocence
08 A Little More Personal
09 If It's Alright
07 If You Were Me
06 Fastlane
09 Edge of Seventeen
07 Who Loves You
08 A Beautiful Life (La Bella Vita)

:disco:

that second album was really strong.

The absolute DISGRACE of having Speak as her worst-rated song!

I just listened to her cover of Edge of Seventeen, and even taking the Jark sliding scale of relativity into account, if that's considered a 9/10 moment, well...

Reactions: GNL
There is literally nothing better than Daughter to Father

I love you
IIIII love you
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOVE YOU!

Under the glossy sheen there's a really hint of the banshee in the best tracks on A Little More Personal. She and Kara DioGuardi made a great team (who can say if Lindsay's six or seven co-write credits actually signify any involvement...). My Innocence is a bit of a triumph.

not Dave Aude delivering a banger for Lindsay Lohan in the year of our lord 2020

tomorrow!

THE BIBLE is coming to vinyl.
58821125_055_b

OMG @OutSynk the vinyl to end all vinyls (Will there be an Autobiography vinyl coming soon too?)

and look what popped up in my New Friday Music playlist (still flogging that dead horse :disco: but new cover art at least)

I don't think so, but she had probably one of the best celebrity nose jobs ever.

Sometimes I wonder if Ashlee was still around in 2020, what would she get cancelled for?

Impromptu Lindsay Lohan TOP TEN:

1. Over
2. First
3. Confessions of a Broken Heart
4. If It's Alright
5. Speak
6. I Live for the Day
7. My Innocence
8. Who Loves You
9. Rumors
10. Ultimate

I don't think so, but she had probably one of the best celebrity nose jobs ever.

Sometimes I wonder if Ashlee was still around in 2020, what would she get cancelled for?

Excuse me she had an EP and reality show with her boyfriend, Diana Ross' son, just last year. Watched and listened to by millions I'm sure and no cancellation in sight.

Whoever's in charge of producing her vinyls has really got it right with the colouring/designs :disco:

I'm still trying to understand the concept of NFT music, but I'm not sure what she thinks she's gonna achieve with it

It's a way of using cryptocurrency to sell a product without needing a record label. Or something like that.

Lindsay to launch her own cryptocurrency plz.

What would it be called though? Lohancoin?

not her shoehorning her useless sister once again. ?

it's a nice track, this has amazing remix potential for some handbag house banger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom