Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VoR

Take it or leave it
Obviously Sitting Down Here was THE HIT, but I fucking LOVED this

As far as I can tell, she was so HORRIFIED at actually having a hit with her debut single that she barely even promoted this one and still had a decent sized hit with it. RELUCTANT QUEEN :disco:

It is all about ‘You Weren’t There’ for me (but this is also sublime).

Reactions: VoR
It is all about ‘You Weren’t There’ for me (but this is also sublime).

Oh that second album is a miserablist classic, but obviously nothing on it did a thing on the charts.

Your phone must be broken
It HAS TO BE BROKEN :( :( :(

She absolutely hated her career didn’t she? Or at least the profile that came with it.

Reactions: VoR
By all accounts she suffered terribly with depression. She hasn't released an album since 2009, but she did pop up on the Norwegian reality show Hver gång vi mottes in 2013 to remind approx 600,000 viewers how gorgeous her voice is...

I had a Norwegian pen pal who put this on a mix tape, I think THIS was the huge debut hit if memory serves, but we got Sitting down here in the UK first

I had a Norwegian pen pal who put this on a mix tape, I think THIS was the huge debut hit if memory serves, but we got Sitting down here in the UK first

It was a funny one.

Unforgivable Sinner was the big hit from the album in Scandinavia, Sitting Down Here obviously took off in the UK and in France and Italy Where I'm Headed (which is gorgeous and hugely underrated) was the one that was really massive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom