Lana Del Rey - Watercolor Eyes (Euphoria soundtrack)

also the biggest gainer on global, up 86 spots to 64 with 1.2m streams :o that'll be the Euphoria effect

Dealer didn't go that high when it was at peak tiktok. that's great. a Hot 100 position would be great if it can sustain into next week
Doesn’t the tracking week go through Thursday night? Wouldn’t her best shot be at debuting next week?

Doesn’t the tracking week go through Thursday night? Wouldn’t her best shot be at debuting next week?
it would need to be top 40 on streaming for a whole week to dent the hot 100, so a debut next week is out of the question I think

she performed a new song with Nikki Lane (!) called Prettiest Girl in Country Music.

can somebody watch and tell me if it's good? @RJN @POP! @Tisch
I haven't even listened to Watercolor Eyes yet!

But I will, and my Sue Gray report is coming imminently.

I've decided I quite like Watercolor Eyes. Maybe I should listen to her newest album again. I liked it when it came out, but I can't even remember the name right now

she performed a new song with Nikki Lane (!) called Prettiest Girl in Country Music.

can somebody watch and tell me if it's good? @RJN @POP! @Tisch
I like this! :D A solo Lana version would be better. It's Lanaish but with an interesting twang to it.

Which is more than I can say for Watercolor Eyes which is just simply Lanaish and clearly been scraped from a bin somewhere. It's fine but I doubt I'll ever hear it again.

M9QhIpg.jpg

love how she goes to these events wearing whatever jacket was thrown on the sofa from the last time she left the house.

Reactions: RJN
love how she goes to these events wearing whatever jacket was thrown on the sofa from the last time she left the house.
Between this and her buying shitty coffee at 7-11, I’ve never found her more relatable

in at 87 in the UK. same peak as Dealer. it's the new #63 :disco:

and streaming held up great all week so she snatched a super solid 8.3m debut week on Spotify.

Debuts at #18 on the bubbling under Hot 100. This is better than any track from Blue Banisters.

Imagine what a Fergie/Lana collaboration would sound like??? 😍

Like HELL, fuck yes.

I'm really enjoying this song currently. It's already at 21m on Spotify. Blue Banisters just hit 20m. so it's doing quite well for her. it's so serene and dreamy...

It is very reminiscent of the stuff she did for Gatsby and that era. Her most GP friendly track since "The Greatest" and "Doin' Time". I'm curious if she will continue in this direction for the next album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom