Labour: The Keir Starmer years

Sir Keir's won - are you happy with this outcome?

• Total voters
That said, I absolutely agree those that haven't already should be turfed out of the party.

Honestly, people who dedicate their lives to politics really are by and large ABSOLUTE FREAKS, so this doesn't really surprise me at all.

It is pathetic, but ultimately I don't think stuff like this is the main reason Corbyn failed. There's probably wings of this dungeons and dragons nonsense working against every political leader. It's just more pronounced because of how widely and extremely hated he was.

“Hated”

He's commissioned a review, which will look into the report itself and also the circumstances of its commissioning. Honestly Labour are so fucked, it's just sad now. It's the old man running for president while developing dementia at a rapid pace of the British party system. The Lib Dems are the aunt who oscillates between drunkenly fabulous and a bitter old widow with a xanax problem. And the Tories, unfortunately, are the virile old aristocrat driving his Mercedes SL to the nuclear bunker while congratulating himself for spending all his money on hookers and coke and leaving nothing for his kids cos we'll all be dead soon anyway. Like Melancholia, without Dunst or Gainsbourg. How grim!

He's commissioned a review, which will look into the report itself and also the circumstances of its commissioning. Honestly Labour are so fucked, it's just sad now. It's the old man running for president while developing dementia at a rapid pace of the British party system. The Lib Dems are the aunt who oscillates between drunkenly fabulous and a bitter old widow with a xanax problem. And the Tories, unfortunately, are the virile old aristocrat driving his Mercedes SL to the nuclear bunker while congratulating himself for spending all his money on hookers and coke and leaving nothing for his kids cos we'll all be dead soon anyway. Like Melancholia, without Dunst or Gainsbourg. How grim!

Are you HIGH?

I gave up trying to board this rambling train of thought, but I loved EVERY SINGLE SECOND of reading it :disco:

Oh...... kay.

2034505180_d5f1814698_z.jpg

He's commissioned a review, which will look into the report itself and also the circumstances of its commissioning. Honestly Labour are so fucked, it's just sad now. It's the old man running for president while developing dementia at a rapid pace of the British party system.
What, for taking the ONLY ACTION literally any party leader would take in this circumstance? :D

NOT EVERYTHING IS THE SAME AS AMERICAN POLITICS

Nodding serenely as I look up the name of the right-wing ghoul who mourned the Tories not winning a majority in 2017 and leaked info to a journalist about Diane Abbott crying, then see he walked into a job as CEO of the People's Vote campaign.

Last edited:
Nodding serenely as I look up the name of the right-wing ghoul who mourned the Tories not winning a majority in 2017 and leaked info to a journalist about Diane Abbott crying, then see he walked into a job as CEO of the People's Vote campaign.
Well, he lasted about two weeks there :D

Also frankly it's not all that much of a surprise that the circumstances of the report's commissioning are being looked into.

Aside from the fact the main request from the likes of the Jewish Labour Movement was for an independent review into anti-Semitism and for the Labour Party to stop marking its own homework, a Jennie Formby-commissioned report claiming that the main person who clattered her on Panorama over how she handled AS investigations (Sam Matthews) was unreliable and made up his evidence is the kind of thing you'd generally want a second opinion on :eyes:

Well, he lasted about two weeks there :D

Yeah, in fairness I did see after posting that he'd immediately got to doing sexual harassment afterwards. I do think it shows how easily these types can sustain themselves as parts of the professional "left" in this country though.

Just to belatedly say that I loved this post. Not every day that we get a VON TRIER reference! @Jark UP! :disco::weed:

You can tell he's a lawyer by trade. Sadly one suspects the public will miss the crystal clear and relevant questioning for the hilarious bumbling empty responses.

Number 10 just told him to FUCK OFF though. Facts! Who cares!

I unstanned during the Corbyn years. But I'm here for the new Labour era. Ms Starmer is forensically dissecting all Boris & co's bullshit in the way a lawyer would and should.

I think Starmer could do a good job turning things round for Labour because essentially he looks and sounds like a Tory but with decent political views.

The detestable trio of Nadine Dorries, Lucy Allan, and Maria Caulfield all attempted an organised smear on Keir today on Twitter by sharing a doctored video from some right wing fanatic.

It obviously got torn to shreds in seconds and Maria has even nuked her Twitter account.

The detestable trio of Nadine Dorries, Lucy Allan, and Maria Caulfield all attempted an organised smear on Keir today on Twitter by sharing a doctored video from some right wing fanatic.

It obviously got torn to shreds in seconds and Maria has even nuked her Twitter account.

Is NONCE RIGHTS ACTIVIST, Starmer's TERRORIST SYMPATHISER? Seems like the dodgy far right's fave slur against him. Expect to hear it from racist uncles and pearl-clutching aunts for years to come.

At least the mainstream press probably won't run with this one.

Yeah there's something to do with JIMMY SAVILE as well which is GUARANTEED to PUSH THE RIGHT BUTTONS in the USUAL QUARTERS *froths*

What are the chances of any of these three being asked about this by the media? Whenever stuff like this happens I really wish the perpetrators would be exposed and made to look like idiots to a wider audience than the usual Twitter one.

In the spirit of cross party co-operation, Yvette Cooper will be shitting on migrant workers again.

and to think there were still people calling for her to lead the party :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom