Kylie - Disco (album 15)

I wonder if she'll do a reissue with a new single sometime next year?

It's not a tactic she's used before, but clearly she's had no problem with fleecing the fans so far this era. :basil:

I do think she could very easily go five singles deep with the original tracklist though, so hopefully she'll let it fully run its course first.

I wonder if she'll do a reissue with a new single sometime next year?

It's not a tactic she's used before, but clearly she's had no problem with fleecing the fans so far this era. :basil:

I do think she could very easily go five singles deep with the original tracklist though, so hopefully she'll let it fully run its course first.

Oh I think a re-release is definitely on the cards this time. It was heavily rumoured for Golden, then they went with the GH. BMG have done them with other acts too.

Min talking potential Jessie Ware collab with the Belfast Telegraph...

HRH Kylie Ann Minogue said:
The album cycle will continue, we’ll have more singles next year. I don’t have a tour arranged. I hope I can do some live performances next year. I’ve got to get in the studio with Jessie (Ware). That’s happening which I am wildly excited about.
sounds like it's on :disco:

sales update

19/11/2020 (01) 54,905
26/11/2020 (05) 15,183
03/12/2020 (10) 8,885
10/12/2020 (07) 10,903
17/12/2020 (19) 8,267
24/12/2020 (19) 6,717
31/12/2020 (23) 5,632

and apparently it's not true that Dua is on Real Groove. sorry gays!

maybe that means we will finally get rid of Kids from the setlist of one tour though

The album leaves the top 100 this week for the first time after an 11-week run.

Be interesting to see if they bother with more singles, announce a re-release or wind down the campaign. Real Groove didn't seem to do much.

Real Groove has 11.7m Spotify streams across the 2 versions - Magic has 12.5m. It will overtake soon. It's done great for a post album single from Kylie Minogue!

there will be another single because she filmed a music video late last year. whether it's from this version of the album or a reissue is unclear

the album was being sustained by multiple variants as we know and there haven't been any for a while so dropping out is inevitable. what has it sold now? 125k?

I think he started with the songs he felt were most DISCO

I'm listening to this in full for the first time since November and it is REALLY HITTING THE SPOT (haven't made it to the weak spot of "Where Does the DJ Go" yet...)

Re-rate later.

10 Magic
08 Miss a Thing
08 Real Groove
08 Monday Blues
09 Supernova
09 Say Something
07 Last Chance
06 I Love It
05 Where Does the DJ Go?
10 Dance Floor Darling
06 Unstoppable
09 Celebrate You

09 Till You Love Somebody
07 Fine Wine
06 Hey Lonely
07 Spotlight

10 Magic
08 Miss a Thing
08 Real Groove
08 Monday Blues
09 Supernova
09 Say Something
07 Last Chance
06 I Love It
05 Where Does the DJ Go?
10 Dance Floor Darling
06 Unstoppable
09 Celebrate You

09 Till You Love Somebody
07 Fine Wine
06 Hey Lonely
07 Spotlight

Sorry but could you do this in the Ru order, please?

Oh this isn’t too bad is it? I know I’m a bit late but I’m having my first listen today :D it seems to have started playing it on shuffle against my wishes so maybe I’m listening to the Ru-mix

it’s more disco than I expected :D I know that sounds odd but what I’d heard singles-wise hadn’t really screamed disco so far.

it took my so long because the Kylie loons here went on about Golden so much but I thought it was only ok, and then they did the same thing about Say Something and then for this album, so it was a bit of a lower priority for me.

I like that one that’s a brazen ripoff of Native New Yorker

This album has connected with me but more than Golden did, even though I loved the GOLLLDAANN singles.

I am finding this is a good album to run too. I am loving Celebrate You at the moment

Say Something and Supernova are the best actual TRACKS for me though

Never picked Slow as a KM go-to, but this panting disco orgy mix has spun me 180 degrees. Kylie walking over a bridge of sighs or the arched backs of countless gay men probably at it, in stilettos is the overwhelming imagery I'm currently being served. It's Kylie's last century modern absolute.

HOT STREAMING UPDATE

16.4m Say Something
15m Real Groove
14.7m Magic
4.7m Miss a Thing
4.7m I Love It

with single versions included the album has 76m streams which has already surpassed Golden's 70m to date. she's doing great.

Confusing? Why isn't Where Does The DJ Go the most listened when its the first song on RuPaul's essential reordering?

Interesting to see Miss a Thing up there with Love It which was a promo single

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom