Justin Bieber

On a lighter note, this album has quietly become one of his biggest campaigns ever. In America, "Stay" is still top ten (44 weeks in the top ten total - second highest of all time) and "Ghost" reaches a peak of #7.

So, a friend invited me to the latest Justin tour about three weeks ago.

It was the most BORING evening of my life. It’s clear this manchild is burnt out, he doesn’t like his music, he can’t dance for chips and doesn’t even bother singing and lets the pre-recorded chorus do the job.

He looked like he’d rather be anywhere else except on his own show. He is proof that jokes can get out of hand.

Last edited:
Maybe he was at the onset of this condition and didn't feel well.

One show before this one was at my home city and they told me he was exactly the same.

A friend saw him during his last tour in 2017 and told me he thought everyone knew that; he puts an awful show, looks bored halfway through it barely moving and not bothering lipsynching properly, hence why he didn't buy a ticket this time :basil:

One show before this one was at my home city and they told me he was exactly the same.

A friend saw him during his last tour in 2017 and told me he thought everyone knew that; he puts an awful show, looks bored halfway through it barely moving and not bothering lipsynching properly, hence why he didn't buy a ticket this time :basil:
Worst concert I ever saw was Usher around 2011. It was exactly like that.

His body language was VERY telling too. It was easy to see it wasn't a "one-off" cause he wasn't feeling very well, the kid seems unwell and clearly bored out of his mind doing something he doesn't enjoy anymore based on the pure no$talgia factor and other struggling artists can do much better without the huge following, records, and exposure.

Justin: *waves to the crowd*
*Crowd goes wild and loses it, leaving poor Pipo deaf*
:zsazsa: now, why y'all getting excited for??

His body language was VERY telling too. It was easy to see it wasn't a "one-off" cause he wasn't feeling very well, the kid seems unwell and clearly bored out of his mind doing something he doesn't enjoy anymore based on the pure no$talgia factor and other struggling artists can do much better without the huge following, records, and exposure.

Justin: *waves to the crowd*
*Crowd goes wild and loses it, leaving poor Pipo deaf*
:zsazsa: now, why y'all getting excited for??
So it was this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom