Horrible places in London

Zu

User
I’LL START and do note that anyone who says ALL OF LONDON IS HORRIBLE will be struck down by my voodoo wand

:enya:

(1) PORTOBELLO ROAD & MARKET. Antiques, tat and staling chip fat. I didn’t look at the clothes but the tarot suggested skids. What a NICE DAY OUT :disco:

I like the old Stratford shopping centre much more than Westfield but then I fucking hate Westfield :)

I know it’s being demolished nowadays but the Elephant & Castle Shopping Centre lasted at least 15 years too long.
The lovely PINK BUILDING? I mean God I like grim but there ARE LIMITS

Seeing as it's definitely London, I feel I can definitely add ROMFORD to the list. The Brewery shopping centre especially is where dreams go to die.
Unless I’m missing some sort of IN-JOKE, Romford is NOT London

SOMEONE BAN THIS FILTH NOW

Unless I’m missing some sort of IN-JOKE, Romford is NOT London

SOMEONE BAN THIS FILTH NOW
NOT THIS AGAIN :angry:

_45154884_london_romford_226.jpg

Incidentally taken from a site with the caption "man shot dead by police..."

I think any notions of COUNCIL CHIC instantly die on their arse in London’s glamorous Camberwell :)

1_DPP_SAH_WL181402_024JPG.jpg

I’m not actually very keen on Greenwich (the market is tat central) and it is unsurprisingly a bit WITCHY. I’ve never got drunk there without it going weird

I’m not actually very keen on Greenwich (the market is tat central) and it is unsurprisingly a bit WITCHY. I’ve never got drunk there without it going weird
Mind you, you can have a lovely day out on the Cunty Sark :disco:

I have warned that awful @Kate about this but she’s not one to be told. Were you killed by a dog? It’s ALWAYS happening
Now, in fairness, I don’t think the dogs actually kill anyone. They just eat the corpses.

Reactions: Zu
Surely the right answer is FUCKING ALL OF IT.

I had to retire from Pro-Am Mornington Crescent because the field research was just too awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom