History Forum Now?

History Forum now?

• Total voters
How are there people voting against this, when a Housewives forum was voted in.

We're supposed to be a SMART FORUM!
You're not better than us just because you don't like Housewives

Drunk Real Housewives GIF

How many history topics have we had recently to justify this? Or is the idea that there will be lots of interest in history as a result of the forum?

How many history topics have we had recently to justify this? Or is the idea that there will be lots of interest in history as a result of the forum?
A place to hide from the dullish oafs

(by which I mean women that did something with their lives other than simply marry a rich man and lounge around making bitchy soundbites :))
Took the words out of my mouth. Although TELL THAT to Caroline of Brunswick!

If there are enough people in favour of a forum is there any harm in giving it a go and removing it if it doesn't take off?

Maybe there haven't been a string of history topics to justify it, but having a forum would give people incentive.

If there are enough people in favour of a forum is there any harm in giving it a go and removing it if it doesn't take off?

Maybe there haven't been a string of history topics to justify it, but having a forum would give people incentive.
Quite. If it doesn't work, at least we'll have it out of our system.

Oh wait I knew about her because there's a street named after her here

It's a big COUNCIL ESTATE :disco:
I used to go to a pub in Brighton named after her, where I bumped into Graves working there.

People logging in with ALIASES just to vote against.

Ironically said poster was PROBABLY THERE FOR ALL OF IT.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: GNL
LOL @ the Real Housewives snobbery, when fucking STEPS has a forum.

RH already HAD the threads ready to go. Most of our 'history' discussions have been novelties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom