Geronimo the Alpaca with TB-like lesions and possibly syphilis DEAD

Geronimo: Live or die?

• Total voters
Now he's no longer with us AND MAY YOU REST IN PEACE TOOTHY RONNY, it does feel like this has been a very silly and very unnecessary fuss made about nothing in particular, or rather a fuss which is psychologically very blatantly about SOMETHING ELSE ENTIRELY

Now he's no longer with us AND MAY YOU REST IN PEACE TOOTHY RONNY, it does feel like this has been a very silly and very unnecessary fuss made about nothing in particular, or rather a fuss which is psychologically very blatantly about SOMETHING ELSE ENTIRELY

Oh totally - right-wing libertarian bullshit at its most distracting.

Reactions: Zu
I've written a stirring song for Ronny. ALTEGETHERNAH and anyone complaining about problematic iambic pentameters is a heartless witch who doesn't care whether he lived or died :(

Alpaca alpaca
So small and YET SO TALL
Alpaca alpaca
I don't really care TBH but I'm still upset about Nana being gobbled by the lion

*puts on serious hat*

Jesus, did it really need all THIS???

E-Hfp4KWEAQvXc-

Not even dignified with an official ‘Geronimo DEAD’ thread. :(

Reactions: Zu
That pic has actually offended me. The decision to off the poor bugger is just harsh common sense but making a theatre out of it? Piss off!

Nobody would have cared if it were a pig or some other comparatively hairless animal that I can't be bothered thinking of. It's only because he was furry

IMAGINE BEING SEDUCED BY SUCH A THING :side-eye:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom