Flip N’ Fill ft Kelly Llorenna - True Love Never Dies

Your score

• Total voters
The fact that the original jibe was that she looked like one probably means they have that kind of "banter" between them if nothing else.

Anyway, speaking of aliases that don't quite work I'm loving You Better Leave Right Now right now.

Is this because the single wasn't listed as "N-Trance featuring Kelly Llorenna"? Because none of her singles with them were billed this way. She's in the video and the CD does credit her as the sole vocalist.

Is this because the single wasn't listed as "N-Trance featuring Kelly Llorenna"? Because none of her singles with them were billed this way. She's in the video and the CD does credit her as the sole vocalist.

You’re bang on the money. But for official release, True Love Never dies has her featured (‘…f/Kelly Llorenna’), whereas the N Trance ones do not. So technically, chartwise, they aren’t actually hers.

Oh I was referring to the supposed fall out. She's not taking SeB or D-J Minogue's non official sales crowns that easy..

You’re bang on the money. But for official release, True Love Never dies has her featured (‘…f/Kelly Llorenna’), whereas the N Trance ones do not. So technically, chartwise, they aren’t actually hers.
It doesn't seem fair. We have people who only provide back-up vocals these days suing and making claims for credit.

It’s not, but I guess it’s the agreement they come to at the time based on which act is bigger, whether it’s worth doing it uncredited and getting paid and that exposure anyway etc or various other reasons.

If I were Kelly I would try and campaign for all N-Trance songs to be credited as N-Trance Featuring Kelly Llorenna (K-Llo) at this point to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom