Eurovision Rewatch: A Song For Europe 2003 (23:00 BST 21/04)

Let’s hope you’ve got a winner :eyes::D

If they'd have kept the 'most votes' win as they had done in all the previous years of the public deciding, instead of the regional points then Emily Reed would probably have won. She got the 12 from South England and the Midlands the regions with the most people. The fact that the whole of South England had the same power as Northern Ireland is quite the CHOICE.

I doubt she would have done amazingly, but I think she'd probably have ended around 16th place.

If they'd have kept the 'most votes' win as they had done in all the previous years of the public deciding, instead of the regional points then Emily Reed would probably have won. She got the 12 from South England and the Midlands the regions with the most people. The fact that the whole of South England had the same power as Northern Ireland is quite the CHOICE.
Do you think it was rigged? Or that only happens in Spain?

I mean don't get me wrong I still hate Terry but I totally understand why he was SO bitter in his final years.

I doubt she would have done amazingly, but I think she'd probably have ended around 16th place.

That seems RATHER MOOT considering the ESC ITSELF, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom