EMERGENCY SYNC WATCH: Shadow In The Cloud (Tuesday 13 April, 8pm )

Are you on board?

• Total voters

VoR

Take it or leave it
OK, so I know I don't generally participate in sync viewing/listening events, but last night I watched the most LIFE CHANGING movie, and I really feel a need to share the experience with others.

It's only 80 minutes long and I will find a way to provide a free link.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WATCH THE TRAILER IT GIVES AWAY THE MOST INCREDIBLE MOMENT IN THIS INCREDIBLE FILM.

shadow-in-the-cloud-horror-review-1.jpg

I really need you to trust me on this. It WILL be worth your time.

Who's in and what's a good slot in the rota?

@Suomi @Tisch @Jark @Soldi @RJN @dmlaw @Phoenix @Iguana @Ellie @Gangsta Nancy Lam @COB @ZenGiraffe @dUb @wurst @Ag @jivafox @ButterTart and anybody else who might be interested.

Ellie

Super talented triple threat
What is this and where is it streaming?

I already watched a rather bad film with Chloe Grace Moretz in it the other week called Brain on Fire.

Tisch

BE QUIET TIFFANY
I'm not really a film buff at all but I do like a good recommendation! I won't look at any info but what is the GENRE at least? Looks actionny.

VoR

Take it or leave it
Is there a reason for this? I'll admit I've always been a bit curious!

I'm just really busy! My day job is super hectic, I've gotten into a habit of taking very long walks most evenings and I generally spend Friday and Saturday nights with my social bubble friends.

I will move heaven and earth to make this one happen though.

Reactions: COB

VoR

Take it or leave it
I'm not really a film buff at all but I do like a good recommendation! I won't look at any info but what is the GENRE at least? Looks actionny.

Honestly the less you know the better.

I would say the keywords are action, horror and batshit.

VoR

Take it or leave it
It's not streaming but I have a copy, so maybe I can send it via a dropbox link or to the Moopy gmail? All in a Moopy-safe manner of course.

VoR

Take it or leave it
The (female) director claims she re-wrote 90% of the script after the allegations about Landis came out.

He won't get any money if I share my copy with you anyway!

VoR

Take it or leave it
When's a good time for this? I see RJN has an event tonight, though as I mentioned this is a SHORT MOVIE.

COB

mememe
The schedule is here, it looks like pretty much all of the coming week is currently free until Saturday.

VoR

Take it or leave it
Tuesday evening then? I'm hosting a pub quiz tomorrow so that's out for me.

ZenGiraffe

Don't listen then, Fuck Off!
I am reticent to watch films in the first place, but especially since I have no barometer on your taste, I think I'll pass

VoR

Take it or leave it
I'm putting in for Tuesday. Poll added.

I'll make a link to safely download the film available shortly beforehand.

Ellie

Super talented triple threat
It's a MAYBE as I'm trying to get through all the Oscar films before the ceremony. I think I have 6 left. Tuesday would be best though, yes.

Soldi

Les bruits de la ville
You can tell VoR hasn’t done a sync before, I don’t know why I’ve been tagged, I don’t think I’ve ever posted about any film on Moopy before. In fact I don’t think I’ve watched one in YEARS :D

jivafox

soberish
I work Tuesday evenings so I sadly can’t make it but having seen the trailer a while ago I know this will be a TREAT despite starring the vile little pig. :disco:

VoR

Take it or leave it
TONIGHT

I have PM'd those who have expressed an interest with some relevant information.

Anyone else who wants to play, please let me know.

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
Oh sorry I think I’m out, I thought 8pm would be 5pm my time but it’s 3pm so I’ll still be working.

ButterTart

Cult of personality
I work Tuesday evenings so I sadly can’t make it but having seen the trailer a while ago I know this will be a TREAT despite starring the vile little pig. :disco:
Is she horrible in real life? She was amazing in 30 Rock so she'd have to be baby farmer-levels of evil before I'd consent to her cancellation.

Suomi

User
VoR you need to get yourself on the underground Moopy social network and promote this event - a thread is NOT enough these days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom