Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia - THE TOUR

to claim that she doesn't have the VOX is absurd! her voice is a little tired lately, but she always smashes Don't Start Now live for example. the songs do come first but she brings them to life vocally. it's not like Bebe Rexha would get a #1 with Levitating. charisma counts for a lot and she has it.

I keep forgetting I do have tickets for her that's been rescheduled about 300 times. I think it's September now

Given it's the same tour, the same tickets for extra shows seem to be selling for a LOT more than when this campaign started.

I suspect a young audience but I feel it'll be a bit more all-encompassing given her success

STREAMING UPDATE

1.55b Don't Start Now
1.02b Levitating (combined)
697m Break My Heart
532m Physical
227m We're Good
182m Hallucinate
163m Fever
118m Love Again
107m Pretty Please
105m Future Nostalgia
89m Cool
68m Good in Bed
60m Boys Will Be Boys

16m If It Ain't Me
13m That Kind of Woman
8m Not My Problem

500m Un Dia
339m Prisoner

AN ERA!

13m That Kind of Woman

About 6m plays of this hot shit are my fault so, sorry Moopy. Seriously it's SUCH A GOOD SONG.

I genuinely have zero memory of We’re Good. It was a lead single? Was it a hit?

20220424_215743-01.jpeg

20220424_222328-01.jpeg

20220424_211353-01.jpeg

I spotted R JARK when we were driving home!

WHAT A FUCKING SHOW. I’M SHOOK

gays I am still on such a high. I'm emotional about how great that was. her full 180 to exceptional performer of life changing pop songs is almost too much to take :disco:

This tour looks rather good. I'm thinking of grabbing a ticket for the Euro leg in either Oslo or Kaunas.

She said "I'm gonna give the gays everything they need" and then just fucking DID IT.

The BUTTERFLY TOP :disco:

I did! It was great

It was good, the girl has charisma and energy in spades. I was bit baffled by the setlist though, it's been months since the tour started she ought to revise the setlist and shake up things a bit because I took SEVERAL toilet breaks, especially with We're Good and Fever (what a boring song) I can't believe the bossa nova version of IDGAF was wasted as an interlude!

I don't know, I didn't love it, I've mixed feelings about the whole thing.

I had never seen that lobster video. A masterpiece!

they went to a restaurant and there's a pic of him pecking her cheek. hardly conclusive!

would be quite the UPGRADE though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom