Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

dodgy wigs notwithstanding

• Total voters
I find 'Strange' himself to be very unappealing but I am intrigued by this, especially by some of the RUMOURS I'VE READ

That looks fabulous, I can't get enough of the mindbending visuals in the Strange films. Very curious to see if Sam Raimi will be able to get much of his usual style through the Marvel machine :o

I did see something about a LEGO SET leaking the appearance of one of my favourites -
Shuma-Gorath :disco: Though called something else probably for some obscure legal reason, but looking exactly the same as this:
0.gif.30e8d6400400d7a21163d64cf1951e63.gif

The thing that intrigued me the most from what I HEARD was

an appearance by a variant of Professor Xavier, as played by SirPatStew

who cares about character development, that's what WandaVision and the first Strange movie were for.

As long as they focus on America Chavez's background at some point it's all good! ALSO. CLEA! :disco:

I HATED the first Dr Strange film but have been told I have to watch this :(

A bit confused by some reactions on here. I understand about not wanting a CG-fest bonanza, but I don’t think that trailer was particularly balls to the wall at all.

I mean Doctor Strange needs CG as part of the whole setup, so some degree is inescapable, but… idk

If anything the trailer was a bit blah, they don’t want to give anything away so it just turns a bit generic.

The biggest threat to the universe is ……
…….
…….
You

YES WE GUESSED THAT

Every night in my dreams, I see you…I feel you

Also that’s Patrick Stewart isn’t it?

Prof X?

Amazing trailer! I really REALLY hope they don't fuck Wanda up too much, it would be so easy to make her the out-and-out villain here but there's a risk of it being a bit "hysterical woman can't control herself" which would be a bit of a sour note I think. Hopefully it's more nuanced than that!
Also that’s Patrick Stewart isn’t it?

Prof X?
Definitely sounded like him! I've seen a rumour that we're getting a version of the Illuminati with characters from different parts of the multiverse, including
a variant of Tony Stark played by Tom Cruise :shock: The speculation I read was that he'll be from a universe where his Ultron project actually worked as intended, which is what those vaguely Ultron-esque robots are in the trailer.

That quick shot of Gorath looked amazing! :o

Although it does remind me of the aliens from the Simpsons :D

Amazing trailer! I really REALLY hope they don't fuck Wanda up too much, it would be so easy to make her the out-and-out villain here but there's a risk of it being a bit "hysterical woman can't control herself" which would be a bit of a sour note I think. Hopefully it's more nuanced than that!

Definitely sounded like him! I've seen a rumour that we're getting a version of the Illuminati with characters from different parts of the multiverse, including
a variant of Tony Stark played by Tom Cruise :shock: The speculation I read was that he'll be from a universe where his Ultron project actually worked as intended, which is what those vaguely Ultron-esque robots are in the trailer.

Accoridng to several tweets (with screenshots included)
A variant of Supreme Iron Man by Tom Cruise
Monica Rambeau by Teyonah Parris
Professor X by Patrick Stewart
Balder The Brave ??
A variant of Thor ??
Captain Carter played by Hayley Atwell

I'm here for Sam Raimi and Scarlet Witch, but Cumberbatch is such a bore, particularly so when he's playing Dr Strange.

Reactions: dUb
After the the full trailer for No Way Home was so spoilery I’m trying to avoid this one so haven’t actually watched it but literally can’t wait to see Scarlet Witch in the Multiverse of Madness.

The ten people who watched that MESS of a TV Show "Inhumans" will be thrilled I BET.

Wanda looks SNATCHED

Any idea who the young girl is?
That's America Chavez, she has dimension-hopping powers in the comics so presumably those will come into play here. She has also been a member of the Young Avengers, which I still reckon they're planning to set up... if Wanda's kids show up properly and get aged up to teenagers in this film, then we'll know for sure :eyes:

The comic book version of America is also an EXTREMELY OUT LESBIAN character, so let's see what Disney do with that :tongueout:

The comic book version of America is also an EXTREMELY OUT LESBIAN character, so let's see what Disney do with that :tongueout:
They bungled up Jack Whitehall's character in Jungle Cruise by saying he had 'other interests' when it came to picking a female suitor so I don't see this being any better. :eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom