Danity Kane - Lemonade

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
They're BACK - and I think there are only three of them now.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's still four apparently.

I like it. I'd love to see them be successful again. They never actually flopped the first time round.

Is Aubrey troll face still a part of it?

Both their albums hit #1 in the US. It's just that subsequent singles flopped and the campaigns fell flat very quickly.

Is this as maximal as Damaged and Showstopper? :disco:

There's still four apparently.

I like it. I'd love to see them be successful again. They never actually flopped the first time round.

They didn't flop because they gave up after Damaged didn't they? I remember they flogged another single before splitting up, a track with Missy Elliott as I remember seeing the video on MTV a couple of times and then NADA!

Bad Girl flopped (Shoulda been the maxtastic Pretty Boy), but the album still went gold.

The albums did manage to shift decent considering the likes of PCD and their second one couldn't even get to that stage with their 'brand' and hits. But it mainly seemed to be due to massive openings, no real sustained interest after a few weeks.

Good to see them back, though :disco:

It's very much in the same vein as "Fancy"- it will be a hit.

And yes, it's ALL about "Damaged". I can take or leave "Showstopper".

Last edited:
I actually think there's a change this might be a hit in America. Everyone I've shown this to has liked it.

GOOD GRIEF

DANITY KANE: COPS INVESTIGATING VIOLENT STUDIO CATFIGHT

A Danity Kane recording sesh erupted in violence Monday ... and they actually needed a first aid kit.

We're told bandmates Dawn Richards and Aubrey O'Day got physical during a disagreement at an L.A. studio on Monday, resulting in Dawn slugging Aubrey in the head with a closed fist.

DK's third member, Shannon Bex, was also there and tried unsuccessfully to break up the fight.

This isn't the first time DK's had issues ... the original five members disbanded in 2009, with four of them reuniting last year. Aundrea Fimbres quickly dropped out, leaving the remaining three.

Aubrey filed a battery report. Cops are investigating.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/05/danit...y-dawn-richard-fighting-studio/#ixzz39Yady5pP

Last edited:
Lol, worst comeback ever! Diddy must be happy with the way these bitches are going down the drain again. :D

Oh, that happens to me sometimes too! :D Well, aren't you happy too? Bitches doing down in a catfight has always rocked my boat.

I just found out it was only three of them in the current (?) line up, apparently the 4th one was in for about TWO WEEKS and backed out, HOW COME?

how very Michelle Stephenson!

Last edited:
I'm sorry, thugs/criminals or NOT, "Lemonade" is still HOT

OOOoooooooooohhhh
They lookin' so thurstay they might need a DRANK
LEMON-AYYYYEEE LEMON-AYYYYEEE
LEMON-AYYYYEEE LEMON-AYYYYEEE

:disco:

The album was released this week anyway and is on Spotify

That's really interesting and I have a lot more respect for her for it. It's a ruthless industry that ALWAYS gets a pass because it makes 'pretty' things that people are willing to make excuses for. I think we've become so overstimulated that entertainment has almost become sacrosanct.

Also, I love that she thinks that Christina and Justin are "conceptual" lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom