CHER Misc 2020s

I finally succumbed to the CH ER artificial intelligence vocals and was blow(i)n away by these:

Could not believe this visually:

And of course these have happened:

This works really well (and ironically it's a way of singing CH ER actually had accessed to had she not always bulldozed her way through songs to get out the booth and back on her bike or whatever she's into these days):

Shame it wasn't the original arrangement, but I'm kind of into the idea of a CH ER candlelight covers album now:

20230920_071446.jpg

Interviewing at CH ER's yesterday.

I do agree about the Madge ones not being up to par. Bohemian Rhapsody on the other hand I thought was hauntingly beautiful - probably because Freddie's vocal range is more humungous and befitting of the CH ER treatment.

Listen this is too intense for me.

What is this from? I need more of it.

Edit: okay it appears as though it is 2 separate interviews from the same show. That's actually a shame as it was totally different for CHER. Not least because they absolutely should have worked together.

Last edited:
Cher accepted the Icon Award at the iHeartRadio Music Awards 2024 last night:

Whilst I did not care for J-Hud singing so powerfully, I do think she would have had Cher's backing and encouragement to do so (the part where Cher looks like she's going to quip "you want me to follow that?" I did love) and they have great chemistry. Love these stills completely untouched:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom