Celine Dion - Courage

New album due out in Autumn followed by a world tour beginning in November, including North America for the first time in a decade. :disco:

Her WORLD tour better not just be USA and Canada :evil: What kind of Janft bullshit...

Her ONE SHOW in Hyde Park this summer better not count.

Yes, I think I read it’s an English album

First single is rumoured to have been written by Sia again

Supposedly some fans are concerned about her weight after she posted this on Instagram

Is she really any thinner than she was back in the 90s? It seems to me she just looks more gaunt which you would expect for someone of her age.

Yeah I think she said she has lost even more weight recently, and its noticable

It could be the angle but her arms in that photo are like twigs

She's been extremely skinny for a good year or more now and it's trés noticable in the face particularly - it seems to have coincided with the trauma in her personal life

I was quite TAKEN ABACK by her appearance in her Carpool Karaoke... I hope she’s ok.

That really is fabulous artwork

3 new songs - she really pushed herself thematically with these ones!

"before I can love you, I need to learn to love myself"

I do really like all three, I have to say. They're all pretty high quality. In short, she's far from PERFECT but she is undeniably CELINE DION.

Last edited:
I love to think that we're still making plans
In conversations that will never end

:(

Courage is quite sad.

Reactions: SDF
Listening to these just now.

Imperfections is a bit MEH on first listen for me. Is that the single? :confused:

The verses and chorus of Lying Down feel a bit disjointed but :disco: for the drama of it all

Oh my word Courage is very sad :(. It’s brilliant and easily my favourite of the three.

Imperfections is really hitting the spot and I think they're all better than FOMO (lol) which is a bit cheap sounding. I'd say this album is shaping up to be very good indeed if these 3 are any indicator.

This definitely seems a bigger comeback than the last few times. The music seems stronger, she seems more assured and I think there is more goodwill.

She might not sell singles anymore but she’s still a massive massive album sales star, and of course touring. Probably the biggest of the old school divas who are still around.

She’s a fucking ICON. I love how she has totally embraced the whole diva ness but she’s a different type of diva.

some of the others are divas because they are cunts - looking at you MADAME X, but Cé is a diva because she’s just loopy! But in a totally nice way.

Being a cunt is so overrated. It’s (sort of) funny until you hit about 40 and then it’s just pItiful, displeasing and all too transparent

Do we see Queen Céline embroiled in boring, futile feuds or being vile in interviews for no good reason? No we do not. Queen C is fabulous because she’s a PRIZE UNCUNT :disco:

Last edited:
I mean not ALL the Divas are cunts. Gloria. Cher. Tina. Actually I don’t know about Tina. She doesn’t really do much these days so it’s hard to tell.

I got tickets* in the presale today

* the cheap seats way up the back, but at least I will finally get to see her

Has anyone bothered with the album today?

On first listen The Chase is the song that stood out to me the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom