Caroline Flack DEAD

Ellie

Super talented triple threat
I know a couple of people who used to hang out with her before she was famous. Not friends per say, just the general North London bar scene.

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
I think the media have a lot to answer for with this one...

How so? I've not really followed anything since the alleged assault.

I assume that was still pending. The CPS were going ahead with it, weren't they?

Star

Homo Secretary (OB)
How so? I've not really followed anything since the alleged assault.

I assume that was still pending. The CPS were going ahead with it, weren't they?

I just feel they were really gunning for her after the assault.

straightorbroken

rebel heart
I feel awful for her, mostly because she didn't seem to be seeking help. That she was making writing a self-help book her next move ironically doesn't indicate this was happening other than denial.

Star

Homo Secretary (OB)
Whatever she'd done, someone should have been looking out for her in the aftermath :(

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
Looks like Andrew Brady hasn't tweeted since saying he wasnt surprised by the assault allegation.

cwej

User
Very sad situation though somehow I’d managed to avoid a lot of the media circus around her (mostly because I don’t want Love Island).

Raining On Me

Jesus Loves Winners
Fuck :o:(

Wasn't she back with the guy she allegedly assaulted? Not followed it really but it seems that way.

Doubtless there was a lot more going on in her head than just this stuff if it was suicide.

Last edited:

Jark

gave ur love away
This is just awful. It seems like she had issues and presumably lots going on mentally but I always felt she was quite a lovely human being, a bit of an oversized child in an adult's body. RIP.

VoR

Take it or leave it
Fuck :o:(

Wasn't she back with the guy she assaulted? Not followed it really but it seems that way.

Doubtless there was a lot more going on in her head than just this stuff if it was suicide.

He stood by her publically, but due to the trial she wasn't allowed to see him, I believe.

bypass

User
This is just awful. It seems like she had issues and presumably lots going on mentally but I always felt she was quite a lovely human being, a bit of an oversized child in an adult's body. RIP.

This, she seemed to be thoroughly nice if just a bit whacky. The Sun et al, will of course just sweep this under carpet. :manson:

Ag

User
She had quite the career behind her. Who knew she did the Eurovision semi commentary back in the day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom