Cardi B + Megan Thee Stallion - BONGOS

on first listen I'd say... QUITE GOOD! a big improvement on the last few singles.

"Little dusty ass hoes need a LINT BRUSH" :D Y'all better stan if you know what's good for you

This flopped a bit, aside from doing okay in the US

Spotify
#70 Global — 1,904,700
#20 US — 979,568

I think 20 is a flop in the US for this. If it was better it could have been number 1

This is just serviceable, I'm used to Cardi B working on autopilot for the last 4 years but it's very unexpected for Megan since she's capable of much more, guess she just wanted a cheap hit.

Has there ever been plans for one? She's got one of the WORST mismanaged music careers at the moment. The whole start/stop breadcrumb singles release campaign is just painful at this point, and frankly, worthless.
It's a shame because I found her personality much more engaging and endearing than Minaj who is just rude and insufferable; not to mention I love her delivery and she's got stage presence and charisma in spades.

It's a loss for rap fans, keep that hyped deadpan one hit wonder Ice Spice, I can't believe people nowadays prefer these empty personality voids with awful stage presence that look like they overdose on motion sickness pills and attempt to perform on a stage.

GET HELP CARDI BACARDI xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom