Canada Vs The World Season 2 News etc.

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
canvstw-canada-vs-the-world-2-rumoured-cast-visual-v0-axkd9dadj8ic1.png

Lemon and Cheryl Hole again?! :D I mean, I like both but it seems weird when the global pool is so deep at this point

Recycling queens from previous Vs The World seasons when we've only had three seasons already feels off. And do we really need three from British seasons?

It's rare that these earliest rumoured cast lists are exactly right, isn't it? Hopefully there may be a few curveballs.

Recycling queens from previous Vs The World seasons when we've only had three seasons already feels off. And do we really need three from British seasons?

Presumably the British queens are a lot cheaper than the Americans and you have to think that mother tongue English speakers are going to be more likely to get roles in these...

I also wonder whether the British version is more popular in Canada (i.e.- where it's shown etc.) as that may have some influence.

Presumably the British queens are a lot cheaper than the Americans and you have to think that mother tongue English speakers are going to be more likely to get roles in these...

I also wonder whether the British version is more popular in Canada (i.e.- where it's shown etc.) as that may have some influence.
At least give us a Down Under girl, then! If this list is true we'll have had 5 UK queens in Canada Vs The World to Down Under's 1. And I doubt those girls are expensive.

I did wonder if there was some sort of production deal with UK and Canada, as we get Canada on iPlayer rather than WoW, but then we haven't included any Canada girls on our UK Vs S2.

This is just a speculated list, I'd expect most of it to be accurate but with a few differences to the final lineup like the current UK series had

Cheryl Hole AGAIN? She has said recently how terrible an experience she had on UKvsTW so maybe just wants another shot

Cheryl was rumoured for US All Stars at one point last year so it seems likely.

I like all of those UK girls and the Canadians are alright, but I agree that a little more representation would be good. Eg the fabulous Minnie Cooper. ❤️

I'm not sure but I think Cheryl may be my favourite UK queen EVER.

Or maybe Tayce or Kate Butch.

Le Fil? I guess there's room for everybody

Why do we do this EVERY time? The point of an All Stars v TW casting is to have a diverse cast. There is always going to be cannon fodder and there is always going to be someone with the potential for a redemption storyline.

I doubt anyone is frothing at the thought of a SUM TIM WONG return either.

It’s something we always mock, but it’s just good casting.

I think Le Fil had a bit of a rough ride on their season, in terms of low placements when they weren't deserved, and a few top notch runways that went unappreciated.

It was her SLOPPY AF lipsynch that made me kinda dislike her. The look of DISDAIN on Ru's face when she went barefoot.

I want Cheryl to go in with a bit more aplomb and less getting in with the self-deprecation before anyone has seen what she's brought this time, but I do think it was the budget that brought that out in her going on the Very Delta interview I watched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom