Brittany Murphy DEAD

I know this all incredibly sad but some of those tags are the best I've ever seen on Moopy. I could've cried when I saw 'murphy's law' down there :(

Fuck me - I thought this was a joke too. Brittany Murphy really is the kind of person people use for those joke threads... 2009 has been a WEIRD YEAR.

OMG, how awful. :( I liked her, she was so cute. A real shock.

I thought her character in Girl Interrupted was based on her, with the eating disorder. I don't even know if that's the case, but that's the impression I got considering how different she looked in Clueless.

Natural causes according to early word from the coroner's office.

Natural causes according to early word from the coroner's office.

Let us be absolutely clear about this: there is nothing natural about this death. It really does blow a hole in the happy ever after myth that is heterosexual marriage.

Last edited:
I think the Grim Reaper must have got confused and taken her instead of Britney :(

This is a picture of her from two weeks ago. She does look painfully thin.

murphystor_1099553w.jpg

Oh dear. No worse than numerous other celebs though and you don't see them keeling over from heart attacks. Hmm :(

i am genuinely, genuinely sad about brittany, i did love her :(

i shall rewatch love & other disasters (for the 15th time) in her honour

I like the BBC headline:

Family tribute to 'star' Murphy

which implies that she wasn't a star at all.

Actually it's quoting her parents, who called her a 'shining star' in their press release.

'Faster Kill PUssycat' vs. 'The Climb' for turn-of-the-decade CHART TOPPER.

I saw a headline saying there will be a probe into prescription drugs. If that turns out to be the cause then seriously FUCK these fucking vile, unethical, crooked, money hungry quacks in Hollywood.

She looks GREAT in that photo! Probably as skinny as it's healthy to be but not by ANY means 'painfully thin' or 'very sad'. I bet nobody would be saying that if she hadn't died and people didn't need to find some excuse or conspiracy.

She looked thin but certainly not a case of "shockingly thin, she'll be dead in 2 weeks." It's possible she had a heart condition that maybe she wasn't fully aware of.

I know she was in her 30s on that pic, but she looks so old to how I remember her. She lost that girl-next-door look for some husky mum look.

oh and apparantly the cover art for her last released film on DVD, "Deadline" has had be yanked from shops and changed in America...

deadlineppp.jpg

whoops.

I really liked her. :(

She was very cute, funny and sweet and honestly seemed a better actress than some of the overated airheads that were about the same age. I feel very sorry for her mother.

I actually thought one of her best roles was Luanne in King of the Hill - and I'm hurt so few of the papers bothered to mention a show she worked on for twelve years. It could have been a real stock ditz part but Brittany gave it soul and feeling.

He must have been eating all her food

http://i.STOP FUNDING HATE.co.uk/i/pix/2009/12/25/article-0-07AB1E1C000005DC-244_233x603.jpg

So are they actually investigating this? As far as I know the death is still ruled as 'natural causes' and I heard the husband didn't want an autopsy? Very odd

i read they're definitely doing an autopsy despite his wishes
he's the definition of shady

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom