Brittany Murphy DEAD

Was she engaged to ALL of her boyfriends? That's Ashton Kutcher and 2 mentioned in that Letterman interview and then her actual husband.

To be honest, apart from Clueless I always thought she was a crap actress. She totally stank up the screen in Sin City,

I truly have Moopy to thank for all the news on celebrity deaths.

Blimey!

Just the other day I saw her on the cover of some new straight to DVD comedy in HMV and got to wondering what had happened to her career... Was she known to be on drugs?

She did a few good movies but I will remember her most fondly for this classic...

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o8sg77XSfqQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o8sg77XSfqQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I didn't realise that was her!

LOVE IT

Brittany Murphy Rate

1) Faster Kill Pussycat
2) Sister Sister
3) Drop Dead Gorgeous
4) Clueless
5) 8 Mile

I suggest people see 'Spun' too. Excellent film and she gives a great performance.

Jack Nicholson reportedly warned Murphy.

The Oscar winner was dining at the Wolseley restaurant in London today when a photographer told him about Murphy's death.

After saying, "That's awful," Jack added "I warned her," but refused to elaborate.

WTF... thought this was another 'Keisha Cole dead', so odd

She hasn't seemed very well as of recently but she did seem like she had it together earlier in the decade compared to her contemporaries.

Has Alicia Silverstone commented yet?

Jack Nicholson reportedly warned Murphy.

The Oscar winner was dining at the Wolseley restaurant in London today when a photographer told him about Murphy's death.

After saying, "That's awful," Jack added "I warned her," but refused to elaborate.

That's a Heath Ledger spoof

I realised that after I posted it :(

But to me she has always seemed a bit. I dunno hard to say. A troubled person. Underlying problems etc.

Sources tell TMZ Brittany Murphy's mom discovered her unconscious in the shower. We're told when paramedics arrived, they quickly determined Murphy was in full cardiac arrest and immediately administered CPR. They continued CPR in route to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center -- several miles away -- and Murphy was unresponsive. She was pronounced dead at the hospital.

We're told the LA County Coroner's is picking up Murphy's body from Cedars later today and will launch an investigation.

*sighs*

Look like my previous post could be right then after all :(

Wasn't she rumoured to be bringing out an album? I'm sure I read her and Paul Oakenfold were (or had already) got togather again.

Nobody has mentioned Little Black Book or Uptown Girl, they're nice for what they are.

And just last week a straight to dvd movie of hers was released called Ramen Girl, it all seems so unexpected :confused:

Last edited:
Nobody has mentioned Little Black Book or Uptown Girl, they're nice for what they are.

And just last week a straight to dvd movie of hers was released called Ramen Girl, it all seems so unexpected :confused:

4116qaWv19L._SS500_.jpg

Romance wasn't the only thing on pi(ll)ns and needles.

Last edited:
I'm really quite sad about this :(

I've not seen a lot of her stuff, but she always seemed lovely and really quite awesome. Kind of like a ditzy blonde Juliette Lewis.

Faster Kill Pussycat is also my 21st favourite song of the whole decade. I'm so sad the rumoured album never came into fruition. We should all download it now and make it the New Year's number one.

I'm wondering about the circumstances. Did she have a rare heart condition too like Stephen Gateley? A similar age.

This is all rather sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom