Brian Harvey needs some professional help

Ellie

Super talented triple threat
I had no idea it had got this bad. One of my work friends just decided to bring it up as he’s addicted to this online saga.

He has his own YouTube channel where he seems to post multiple videos a day, ranting and raving. Apparently Tony Mortimer wants him killed and he regularly calls the police to report it. He’s convinced Jon is a rapist and has an audio recording of him admitting to it?

Then he posts ridiculous videos of him complaining about cold food deliveries.

He was fired originally for drug use wasn't he?

I assume he never got his act together and now his brain is fried. Sad, he's only 50.

He was fired for openly about taking Ecstasy and saying it was safe when it was a bit of a hot topic at the time, but that was ages ago. He was part of a different reunion later without Tony after that. Again, ages ago.

I don’t think he’s saying that John is a rapist but he’s saying that their former manager raped Tony and there’s a phone call between Brian and John where I think he acknowledges that it happened… whilst all other parties are denying

Omg I've started to see some Brian Harvey rants on my tiktok. I don't even understand what's happening, but it's hard to watch. I've seen some responses from Tony Mortimer but he seems to want to clear things up and then have nothing to do with him.

Quite lol that Stella Creasey is being dragged into this

Get him on Celebrity Big Brother :disco:

Poor soul is obviously totally fried. I hope he isn't beyond help but he has clearly alienated everyone around him.

Away from Brian Harvey’s obvious mental health issues (he’s currently stating that Tom Watkins faked his own death and is living it up in Honolulu based on an old episode of Grand Designs where he stated he’d like to retire there).

East 17’s current lead singer is STEVE BROOKSTEIN and free tickets are being offered for their gig in a 200 seat theatre because they can’t sell it out.

• Wow
Reactions: dUb
I was watching an old episode of a show featuring Jo Whiley called The Jo Whiley Show with E-17 having their then new single reviewed (by Mel C who wasn't feeling it as she was of course an honorary member of Bikini Kill at the time). My goodness did I fancy Brian under those blue sheets. He really did have a great voice for the proper East 17 material, some of which is incredibly underrated. If he got help, he could easily do reasonably well touring the material all by himself quite frankly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom