Bray Wyatt DEAD

ButterTart

Succulent Chinese meal
I normally wouldn’t post a wrestler death on here but this is a big one. Only 36 and one of the big names of WWE over the past decade.

It’s a long time since the dark days of young wrestlers dying of heart attacks in their droves, so this has come as a deeply unpleasant shock.

• Sad
Reactions: COB
There's some comfort in the fact that Terry was 146 years old and somehow managed to get there despite decades of mangling his body for entertainment.

Wyatt still had years of wrestling left in him and put pretty much everyone else on the roster to shame with his character work; it's just a shame WWE had no idea how to book him and wasted his talent and popularity over the past couple of years.

Shouldn’t dwell on the circumstances of the recently deceased but I do wonder how he died. He seemed to have long term issues that kept him off TV. I wonder if it was related.

Hopefully he has peace now.

Shouldn’t dwell on the circumstances of the recently deceased but I do wonder how he died. He seemed to have long term issues that kept him off TV. I wonder if it was related.

Hopefully he has peace now.
I read it was COVID which exacerbated a heart condition. Very sad, he had very young children.

Heart attack apparently. He’s been away for months with a serious illness (so the Covid thing makes sense), so maybe this isn’t as sudden as it sounds.

I’m so conditioned to hear ‘wrestler dying of heart attack’ that I automatically add ‘due to massive steroid use’.

Hadn't heard of him sadly. I google imaged his name and this certainly caught my eye. Who is the guy in front of him?

1692972881385.png

Heart attack apparently. He’s been away for months with a serious illness (so the Covid thing makes sense), so maybe this isn’t as sudden as it sounds.

I’m so conditioned to hear ‘wrestler dying of heart attack’ that I automatically add ‘due to massive steroid use’.

Exactly, the roids and coke era looked fun, but wasn't great for the old ticker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom