Ava Max - Diamonds & Dancefloors

Does anybody what time she comes on? I have a meeting until 6.30. Don’t they know I have to go to Shepherd’s Bush!

It was 9pm in Glasgow. Although as I couldn’t actually see her I’m not sure she was even there.

So AM I SO AM I SO AM AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAI!I!!!! 1
]1
]
1I can't believe I missed this

more juice please
It was a riot!

There was a lot of overhead cutting - so no BVs meant she was largely singing to a backing track. No outfit changes - the whole thing was done in a little over an hour and everybody left throughly MAXXED out.

Yes I'd completely forgotten she was on for such a short amount of time. A truly "oh" moment :D
Stop. Wait a minute.

I genuinely enjoyed the whole thing but getting, say, the first verse and chorus of Diamonds and Dancefloors felt like being short-changed slightly (as well as some of the H&H omissions).

Still almost certainly more entertaining than going to see somebody else at 5 x the price

Also was it just me, or was it a slightly ODD audience? Most people seemed to have suffered some sort of industrial accident.

why are these reviews giving me "two-bit popstar with no budget G-A-Y PA circa 2005" vibes
You articulated my thoughts exactly!

It was quite:

1682008004294.png

It was VERY that. Fibreglass diamond and everything. It reminded me of Erika Jayne giving the gays some things they want.

We didn’t even get a fibreglass diamond but then it did only cost £20 a ticket

I want to go AGAIN. The tunes really are undeniable.

I managed to snatch an Amsterdam ticket for next friday night :o I'll be going solo and hungover as shit from Kingsday and I can't think of anything BETTER! :disco:

First Bebe and now this. WTF did lockdown do to pop gays and their sense of acceptable behaviour at a concert?

WTF did it do to people in general? Behaviour at public events is shockingly

First Bebe and now Ava? I smell a TREND over here; protect Rita Ora and Rina at all costs!

What the fuck? People that have paid to go see these artists are doing it?!

it's very for the straights but it does bop harder than expected.

A fairly deep dive, based on this #22 smash from 1999 :disco: which naturally I bought as I did with any old bit of trance at the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom