Alternative Eurovision Rewatch (21/11/2020)

Soldi

Πάμε put your hands up
Pronouns
He/him
Since no one gives a shit about poor 1990, I’ll pop on a poll and see if we get enough interest :)

1990 was one of the few late night rewatches I made it through in lockdown 1.0 so am not really feeling it this time around.

I’ll leave it until half past and if anything gets a fair bit of interest then we’ll go with it.

Since 2019 seems to be the most popular I'll go with that. I don't mind trying to stick with 1990 but I have to say I'm not feeling it either and feel like 2019 might more EXCITING.

This died out a bit quickly, let’s stick with 1990 loves. I hear on good authority it gets better apparently.

Well suddenly my Alternative Eurovision doesn’t sound bad

Although I’m tied up with a family zoom quiz now :(

I’m watching 1976 as I missed the rewatch a month ago

Will we ever fill the gaps in the list of previous rewatch winners? I dislike seeing the omissions from 2000, 2001, 2008 etc.

Will we ever fill the gaps in the list of previous rewatch winners? I dislike seeing the omissions from 2000, 2001, 2008 etc.
I understand Eurovision Again are planning a “season 2”, I’d assume monthly from June 2021 onwards.

also we’ve definitely done some of the rewatches which don’t have results here, like 2008 and 2018

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom