Adele - Easy On Me - the initial POLL

Easy on the ear?

• Total voters
After a week, I'm downgrading my 8 to a 6, mostly because I haven't felt like listening to it a single time

I'll stick with my score, if only because I haven't heard it since to change my mind.

I'm more of an 8 now, it's grown on me, but it'll be a 7 again within a month. It's that type of song. It's too middling to have any sort of long term impact. SLY is better and I don't even listen to that anymore.

Hometown Glory, Set Fire To The Rain and Water Under The Bridge are her fine wine songs IMO.

Someone Like You will still stop me in my tracks if it comes on the radio. I don't think this will be more than pleasant radio fodder after a couple of months.

I'm more of an 8 now, it's grown on me, but it'll be a 7 again within a month. It's that type of song. It's too middling to have any sort of long term impact. SLY is better and I don't even listen to that anymore.

Hometown Glory, Set Fire To The Rain and Water Under The Bridge are her fine wine songs IMO.
I'd add When We Were Young and Rolling In The Deep as well.

WWWY is a very popular fan fave. I don't care for it. RITD is an anthem for sure. It's just on a long hiatus for me as it was played way too much.

Oh I still absolutely love Skyfall, forgot about that.

Did anyone get tickets for Hyde Park? I sat in a queue of 90,000+ people and unsurprisingly was left with dust by the time I actually got through to the ticket page

• Sad
Reactions: dUb
Did anyone get tickets for Hyde Park? I sat in a queue of 90,000+ people and unsurprisingly was left with dust by the time I actually got through to the ticket page
Well I got them on general release 🎉

WOW. Now that is a remix. Finally something worth listening to. Is this song still slaying the charts? I'm convinced it's all hype but maybe the public really wants another identikit ballad.

it has been #1 on global spotify for 3 weeks straight. still slaying but will surrender the top spot to Kid Laroi + Biebs in a day or two. hopefully a new one next Friday, 12th?

That 80s version is SO MUCH better. It's got so much more to it than that boring piano riff. If only she'd take the SLIGHTEST of production risks.

I'm still obsessed with the remix. They need to make it official.

The best song of the year and it exists unofficially in various parts around the internet.

MAKE IT HAPPEN PEOPLE.

Sorry but that 80s remix is not good. It sounds so noisy and cluttered, you can barely hear her voice. The whole thing sounds like a Disney show tune.

Like any true Diva, she sounds best when her voice does the lifting.

track lengths

01 Strangers By Nature 3:02
02 Easy On Me 3:45
03 My Little Love 6:29
04 Cry Your Heart Out 4:15
05 Oh My God 3:45
06 Can I Get It 3:30
07 I Drink Wine 6:16
08 All Night Parking (Interlude) 2:41
09 Woman Like Me 5:00
10 Hold On 6:06
11 To Be Loved 6:43
12 Love Is A Game 6:43

59:15

Adele said fuck Spotify!

also she performed I Drink Wine, Hold On and Love is a Game at the concert she taped in LA (airing next week), so maybe we'll hear one of those next Friday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom