A Song for Moopyfestivalen - THE FINAL RESULTS! Today @ 1pm

Heat 3 results:

@Ill Advised won his heat, although with a much narrower margin than the final. @Queen of the Bay was a mere 8 points from qualification. @Kate came THIRD, but still has the distinction of being the only person I gave 12 points to in the heats who actually qualified :D

Blanche HuntDuplex Heart and Judith RindeskogKeep coming back to the start
239​
Danielle Jane MinogueAlexandra Stan x NervoCome Into My World
227​
Linda La HughesEmpathy TestMonsters
205​
Moving To Zone 6HandSNo Romance
197​
MoonbabyMecanoHijo de la Luna
185​
Alison GoldfrappClaudia BrückenAbsolut(E)
162​
Cat SmugglerEli et PapillonAutomne
155​
Dascha PolancoCazwell & PeachesUnzip Me
141​
SuomiAronChupa with Little Sis NoraTrombone
130​
Nink in the SinkSarah BrandRed Dress
43​

heat 3 results.png

Heat 2 results

This was a VERY even heat. I Ya Toyah was a mere 4 points from going direct, and Koln and La Toya got the exact same total; La Toya getting the pass to the final by virtue of number of 12s.

Incidentally, La Toya was a consistent non-qualifier until a massive surge in the last hour of voting.

Kelly Rowland phoning in sickThe FlirtsPassion
225​
CleopatraWednesday CampanellaRa
176​
Jamelia's Ghost-Written Diary by the Duchess of DevonshireBrigitte HandleyKöln
173​
Dakota Johnson Ending Ellen's CareerLa Toya JacksonJust Wanna Dance
173​
Lauren HarriesNight ClubSchizophrenic
171​
Tisch & Iguana's WeddingRae MorrisReborn
171​
I Ya BabesI Ya ToyahPray
170​
Kitty BrucknellTodrick HallRainin’ Fellas
151​
Miriam MargolyesMaylee ToddLonely
139​
MargoAAAMYYYOver My Dead Body
138​

Wait. Neither Koln nor La Toya were in the final? What am I missing?

Second chance round results.

There was a three way tie for 6th place, which Lauren Harries won on number of 12s and so @Music qualified anyway. When Jiva withdrew, @Soldi earned a spot in the final due to having the next highest number of 12s (and @Penelope not voting).

Penelope would have been able to vote for himself in this round, which means he'd have been a guaranteed qualifier if he'd voted.

Sue Nicholls aka Audrey RobertsIsaac DunbarComme des Garçons (like the boys)
143​
François OzonNajoua BelyzelGabriel
138​
Joanna DeeDenise and the Beastie GirlsTop Secret
115​
MoonbabyMecanoHijo de la Luna
109​
ugly fucking old bitch from SwedenScratch MassiveLast Dance
102​
Moving To Zone 6HandSNo Romance
83​
Lauren HarriesNight ClubSchizophrenic
83​
Tisch & Iguana's WeddingRae MorrisReborn
83​
JANFTShift K3Y ft. TinasheLove Line
70​
Alison GoldfrappClaudia BrückenAbsolut(E)
62​
Jamelia's Ghost-Written Diary by the Duchess of DevonshireBrigitte HandleyKöln
58​
Floella BenjaminFay-Ann LyonsRaze
47​

second chance results.png

Second chance round results.

There was a three way tie for 6th place, which Lauren Harries won on number of 12s and so @Music qualified anyway. When Jiva withdrew, @Soldi earned a spot in the final due to having the next highest number of 12s (and @Penelope not voting).

Penelope would have been able to vote for himself in this round, which means he'd have been a guaranteed qualifier if he'd voted.
This whole post is such a ride!

Do you have official 1st place through to 40th place results for this? No-one likes joint placings.

@Tisch

You ruined my night, completely, so you could have the money, but I hope now you spend it on getting some lessons in grace and decorum because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.

2DE90937-2B25-4E2A-926B-1A736C6075F2.jpeg

So @Soldi only just qualified out of the heat, then only just again out of Andrea Chansen, then BEAT ME ANYWAY :evil:

That's really PEED ME OFF ACTUALLY

0_145936
Oh dear I take it he won’t be invited to the renewal of your vows in 17 years? :(

one thing I found interesting from the voting was that certain songs performed a lot better with the posters who watched the heat live. For example, @Pingu ’s Raining Fellas actually really popped o the night, but people who voted days after wouldn’t have had that experience and so voted it lower, as I guess you have to be in the mood for a song like that.

We were both AGHAST at Monsters nearly not qualifying directly, as that seems to have been a bit of a moment live too

Great work Su & Butterfly, I know it’s hard to run these things, especially making a statement like having heats.

Big thanks also to the people who gave me points in the heats.

Some thanks to people who gave me points in the final.

Sorry for being a shitty bitch x

Last edited:
Still waiting for a reason to post the tits out on the beach victory photo I took pre-emptively

Well I finally read this thread all the way through (drinking a strawberry daiquiri in bed). Much love to everyone who gave my Monsters points but especially big titty cuddles to @ButterTart @Soldi @Suomi @dmlaw :horny:

I am glad I slept through the results tbh cos I’d have been FUMMIN at going from top to 4th!

Muchas gracias to our wonderful hosts 🥰

I've only just had chance to comment on all this, but hang on, I kind of joint qualified, got ousted on 12s by someone who I assume didn't even TURN UP for the final, only to then come near last in the second chance round? Okay :D

Well that was certainly a ride and Köln had a good innings I suppose. Top work hosting as always for those brave enough to do it!

I do think this was the weirdest set of results yet mind. Much as I loved the heat format it felt like too many big hitters went out in round 1. The weird switch ups in voting, I'm guessing some tactical and maybe others not voting in heats they weren't in, had a lot to do with it. I much prefer the open ended free for all versions but the change of pace was appreciated and probably needed at that point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom